CUSB Recruitment 2019 – Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) announced Non-Teaching Positions of Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Section Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, UDC/LDC & Others. The detailed eligibility and CUSB Recruitment application process are given below.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
CUSB Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Last Date||31 March 2019|
CUSB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% of
the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
Executive Engineer: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/university or equivalent.
Assistant Director of Physical Education: A Master‘s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks.
Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. recognized by Medical Council of India
Section Officer/Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute.
- English/Hindi Stenography speed: 120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi.
- English/Hindi Type speed: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute/University or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/University.
- Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm
- Proficiency in typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35/30 wpm respectively.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science and Technology / Information Technology from any recognized University or Institute. OR
- Master of Science in Computer Science / MCA from any recognized University /Institute.
Senior Technical Assistant (Media Lab.): Master’s Degree with Diploma in Electronic Media/Post-graduate Certificate Course in Television or Film Video Editing from FTII.
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Technical Assistant (Science Lab): Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry / Geology/Computer from a recognized University.
Semi-Professional Assistant: Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science from any recognised University/Institution.
- Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics. Or
- Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics Or Economics Or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subject.
Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk :
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
Horticulture Supervisor: B. Sc. (Agriculture) with elective in Horticulture
Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry or equivalent degree in the relevant field from a recognized institute/University.
- 10+2 with Science stream from any recognised Central/State Board. OR
- 10th pass from any recognized Central/ State Board with Science as one of the subjects and two years’ experience in Laboratory of recognised University /institution / College.
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
CUSB Recruitment – Age limit (As on 31.03.2019):
- Registrar: Below 57 years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Executive Engineer: 45 years
- Assistant Engineer/Assistant Registrar/Medical Officer/Assistant Director: 40 years
- Private Secretary/Section Officer/Assistant/Personal Assistant/Sr Technical Assistant/ Technical Asst/Semi-Professional Asst: 35 years
- Statistical Asst/UDC/Horticulture Supervisor/Lab Assistant: 32 years
- LDC/Lab Attendant/Library Attendant: 30 years
- Age relaxed as per govt policy
CUSB Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 40 Posts
Group – ‘A’
- Registrar – 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 2 Posts
- Executive Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Female) – 1 Post
Group – ‘B’
- Section Officer – 2 Posts
- Private Secretary – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer – 2 Posts
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Media Lab.) – 1 Post
Group – ‘C’
- Technical Assistant (Science Lab.) – 3 Posts
- Semi Professional Assistant – 1 Post
- Statistical Assistant – 1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk – 5 Posts
- Horticulture Supervisor – 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 4 Posts
- Library Attendant – 1 Post
CUSB Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview/Selection.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates & regular staff of CUSB)
Mode of Payment: Online Mode through SBI collect only.
How to apply for CUSB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 March 2019. After submitting successfully, send hard copy of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 6 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
In-Charge, Recruitment Cell,
Central University of South Bihar,
SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road, Village-Karhara,
P.S-Tekari, Gaya- 824236 (Bihar)
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 01.03.2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 31.03.2019
- Last date for Receipt of Hard copy of applications: 06.04.2019