CUSB Recruitment 2019 – Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) announced Non-Teaching Positions of Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Medical Officer, Section Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, UDC/LDC & Others. The detailed eligibility and CUSB Recruitment application process are given below.
CUSB Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Last Date||31 March 2019|
CUSB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Registrar/Deputy Registrar/Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% of
the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
Executive Engineer: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/university or equivalent.
Assistant Director of Physical Education: A Master‘s Degree in Physical Education and Sports or Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks.
Medical Officer: M.B.B.S. recognized by Medical Council of India
Section Officer/Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute.
- English/Hindi Stenography speed: 120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi.
- English/Hindi Type speed: 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute/University or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/University.
- Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm
- Proficiency in typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35/30 wpm respectively.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Computer Science and Technology / Information Technology from any recognized University or Institute. OR
- Master of Science in Computer Science / MCA from any recognized University /Institute.
Senior Technical Assistant (Media Lab.): Master’s Degree with Diploma in Electronic Media/Post-graduate Certificate Course in Television or Film Video Editing from FTII.
Technical Assistant (Science Lab): Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry / Geology/Computer from a recognized University.
Semi-Professional Assistant: Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science from any recognised University/Institution.
- Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics. Or
- Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics Or Economics Or Commerce with Statistics as one of the subject.
Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk :
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
Horticulture Supervisor: B. Sc. (Agriculture) with elective in Horticulture
Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry or equivalent degree in the relevant field from a recognized institute/University.
- 10+2 with Science stream from any recognised Central/State Board. OR
- 10th pass from any recognized Central/ State Board with Science as one of the subjects and two years’ experience in Laboratory of recognised University /institution / College.
- 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
CUSB Recruitment – Age limit (As on 31.03.2019):
- Registrar: Below 57 years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 years
- Executive Engineer: 45 years
- Assistant Engineer/Assistant Registrar/Medical Officer/Assistant Director: 40 years
- Private Secretary/Section Officer/Assistant/Personal Assistant/Sr Technical Assistant/ Technical Asst/Semi-Professional Asst: 35 years
- Statistical Asst/UDC/Horticulture Supervisor/Lab Assistant: 32 years
- LDC/Lab Attendant/Library Attendant: 30 years
- Age relaxed as per govt policy
CUSB Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 40 Posts
Group – ‘A’
- Registrar – 1 Post
- Deputy Registrar – 2 Posts
- Executive Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Female) – 1 Post
Group – ‘B’
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now