Cuddalore District Court Recruitment notification for Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Examiner of copies/Reader, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Watchman, Masalchi, Sweeper, and Sanitary Worker. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Computer operator, Sr/Jr Bailiff, and others|
|Last Date||01 July 2019|
- Passed B.Sc/BCA/B.E/B.Com in Computer Science and Engineering.
- Tamil and English Typewriting at the lower level.
- Passed in 10th standard with minimum 2 years experience in operating Xerox machine.
Senior Bailiff, and Examiner of Copies / Reader:
- Passed in 10th standard
Junior Bailiff, Office Assistant:
- Passed in 8th Standard.
Watchman, Masalchi, Sweeper, and Sanitary Worker:
- Able to read and Write in Tamil.
Age Limit( as on 1.07.2019): Minimum Age of 18 completed.
Maximum Age Limit:
- General-30 years
- PWD-40 years
- SC/ST-35 years
- SC/ST PWD-45 years
- OBC PWD-42 years
- Computer Operator- 1 post
- Senior Bailiff- 7 posts
- Examiner of Copies / Reader – 4 posts
- Junior Bailiff-11 posts
- Xerox Operator-1 post
- Office Assistant – 15 posts
- Watchman- 22 posts
- Masalchi-6 posts
- Sweeper- 6 posts
- Sanitary Worker- 7 posts
Selection will be based on the written test and Interview.
How to apply for Cuddalore Recruitment 2019:
All interested and eligible candidates can send the filled application to the following postal address on or before 25 June 2019.
For more details and Application form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,