CSSRI Recruitment 2021 – ICAR – Central Soil Salinity Research Institute has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow/Intern/Project Assistant. There is 06 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on 23 June 2021. The selection process will be based on written test/interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in an elaborate manner.
About CSSRI: Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) is a premier research institute dedicated to pursue interdisciplinary research on salinity/ alkalinity management and use of poor quality irrigation waters in different agro-ecological zones of the country. The Govt. of India constituted an Indo-American Team to assist the Indian Council of Agricultural Research to develop a comprehensive water management programme for the country. As a follow up of these recommendations, it was decided to establish the Central Soil Salinity Research Institute under Fourth Plan period. The Institute started functioning at Hisar (Haryana) on 1st March, 1969. Later on, it was decided to shift this Institute to Karnal during October, 1969.
CSSRI Recruitment 2021:
CSSRI Recruitment 2021 for Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow/Intern/Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow/Intern/Project Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15000 – 35000/-|
|Interview Date||23 July 2021|
Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process described through any one of the following Scholars who are selected through NETs-CSIR-UGC including lectureship (assistant professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through national level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Department and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- PhD or M.Sc. in Soil Science/Agronomy/Environmental Science with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree OR Candidates having post graduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualified.
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.tech./ M.Sc. in Agronomy, Environmental Science, Soil Science and Agricultural chemistry/ Soil and water conservation engineering/Remote Sensing with 4 years of Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences/Geography with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-USC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, HHRO, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Post Graduate degree in Basic Science or graduate/Post Graduate degree in Professional Course (M.Sc. Agriculture in Soil Science/Microbiology/ Environmental Science selected through a process.
- M.Sc. in Agronomy/ Soil Science and Agricultural chemistry/ Soil science/ Chemistry/ Geology/ Remote Sensing with 4/5 years of Bachelor’s degree with NET qualification OR Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences/ Geography with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
- M.Sc. in Agriculture and allied Sciences/Environmental Science /Microbiology/Basic Sciences.
- 35 year for Men
- 40 years for Women
- Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
- Intern/Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31000/-
- Intern/Project Assistant – Rs.15000/-
CSSRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CSSRI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates as indicated against each project along with original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their qualification certificates with passport size photograph on 23 June 2021 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
ICAR-CENTRAL SOIL SALINITY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Kachhwa Road, Zarifa Farm, Karnal -132 001.