CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 – CSS Corp scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer for BE/B.Tech/MCA – 2020 batch graduates at Chennai/Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs. 2.5 LPA|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Education: MCA and BE/B.Tech graduates with specialization in Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Candidates for other streams (EC and EE) can also apply in case of relevant knowledge and experience.
- Batch: 2020 passed out
- Min. 60%/6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts / weekends
- Any technical / coding certifications would be an added advantage
- Completed projects at college relating to Application Development or Testing & Passionate to get into development
- Joining: May, 2020 onwards
NOTE: Candidate should have no standing arrears while on-boarding
- Strong knowledge of programming and programming languages (at least one language)
- Sound knowledge in OOPS
- Passion in software development & designing
- Good understanding of SDLC / Software Engineering
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Problem solving ability
- Good verbal and written communication
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
How to Apply CSS Corp Off Campus Drive 2020 for Technical Support Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here