CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Job notifications for Data Entry Operator (DEO) for Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd (CSPDCL) & Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Ltd (CSPTCL). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
CSPHCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate Degree in Second Grade from UGC recognized University & One year Diploma in Data entry Operator / Programming. OR
- BE (Computer Science / Information Technology), B.Sc. (Computer Science /Information Technology), B.C.A. is graduate in second class or
- M.Sc. with Bachelor in Second Class (Computer Science / Information Technology), MCA is a postgraduate. For different computer related qualifications, other certificates such as DCA / PGCCA. OR
- Three-year diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Modern Office or D.C.A. One-year diploma in or
- ITI From Computer Operator and Program Assistant (COPA) in Business One-year course or PGCA
- Typing speed: 5000 key Depression per hour.
- Candidate should be a native resident of the required district and division of Chhattisgarh State.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): 18 to 35 Years.
Relaxations in upper age limit: 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh State Domicile & others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 690 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Ambikapur – 84 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Jagdalpur – 83 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Raipur, Bilaspur, Rajnandgaon – 483 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Ltd – 40 Posts
CSPHCL Recruitment – DEO Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview & Documents verification.
- Written Test – Questions and Answers for the written examination will be in Hindi and English in two languages. The written examination will be three hours.
- There will be 200 questions in the written examination. Each question will be of 01 (one) digit. Wrong answer will be deducted ¼ point.
- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written and skill test of the candidates passed in the Computer Skill examination of English and Hindi language.
- Rs. 700/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates
- Rs. 500/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now