CSPHCL Recruitment 2021 – Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer Totally 307 vacancies are available in this CSPHCL Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form through the given postal address on or before 28 October 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CSPHCL – Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited was responsible for Transmission, Generation and Distribution of electricity in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. There are many facilities are available for the consumers to serve the electricity service in an easier manner, they are Online Payment Service, Online Billing Service, Online Complaint Service, Multiple Account Service, Online New Service Connection Service, and Online Informations. CSPHCL’s mission is to implement the modern technologies in the company, CSPHCL providing power supply for the consumers for 24 hours.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
CSPHCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer :
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||28 October 2021|
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from any Government Recognized University.
Information Technology :
- 3 years Diploma in Information Technology from any recognized University.
Computer Science :
- 3 years Diploma in Computer Science from any government recognized Institute.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering from any government recognized institute.
- 3 years Diploma in Electronics/Eletronics & Telecommunication/Electronics & Instrumentation from any recognized University.
- 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering in any government recognized university.
Age Limit: 19 to 40 years
- Electrical – 209 Posts
- Mechanical – 27 Posts
- Computer Science – 12 Posts
- Information Technology – 13 Posts
- Electronics – 06 Posts
- Civil – 40 Posts
- Junior Engineer – Rs.35400-112400/-
CSPHCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process involves an online computer-based test of 2 hours duration. Online Computer Based Test (CBT) shall comprise of 100 objective type questions with Multiple Choice Questions consisting of Part -1 80 questions related to the professional subject and part 2 -20 questions to judge the general awareness and reasoning. The final selection shall be based on a merit list on the basis of marks obtained in online CBT.
- UR/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 700/-
How to Apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
CSPHCL Recruitment 2020 for Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Apprentice: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma/ ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||10 October 2020|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Degree in Information & Technology Engineering from a recognized University
For Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Diploma in Electronics/ E&E Engineering/ Computer Science Information & Technology Engineering from a recognized institution
For ITI Trade Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete ITI in the following respective trades from a recognized institution
- Building Maint Technician
Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
Post & Disciplines Wise Vacancies: 30 Posts
For Graduate Apprentices: Total Posts: 02
- Information & Technology – 02
For Diploma Apprentices: Total Posts: 08
- Electronics – 01
- E&E Engineering – 03
- Computer Science – 01
- Information & Technology – 03
For ITI Trade Apprentices: Total Posts: 20
- Machinist – 01
- Wireman – 06
- Turner – 01
- Building Maint Technician – 01
- Plumber – 05
Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 03
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 03
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.9,000/-
- For Diploma Apprentices: Rs.8,000/-
- For ITI Trade Apprentices: Rs.8,793/-
How to Apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates first enroll in the NATS/NAPS portal. After completion of NATS/NAPS registration candidates have to duly fill the application form along with the required documents and send it to the postal address on or before 10 October 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
To Enroll in NATS Portal: Click here
The Chief Engineer (Liquidator)
P.C. G. TI
Chhattisgarh State Pawar Generation Company Limited,
Cobra East District Cobra (Chhattisgarh) 496 677
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019 for Mining Sirdar/ Others:(Expired)
|Job Role||Mine Surveyor/ Overman/ Foreman/ Shot Firer/ Magazine Clerk/ Time Keeper/ Mining Sirdar/ Draftsman/ Store Keeper/ Accountant/ Record Keeper/ Compounder cum Dresser|
|Stipend||Up to Rs.41,418/-Month|
|Job Location||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Last Date||09 December 2019|
For Mine Surveyor:
- Surveyor’s certificate with 2 years practical experience in Coal mine surveying
For Overman/Foreman/Shot Firer:
- Diploma in Mining Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of 03 year’s duration from recognized institute with experience in the field of coal mining.
- Graduate (B.Com) from recognized university with 3 years experience in Govt/PSUs/ from any reputed firms
For Magazine Clerk/ Time Keeper/ Store Keeper:
- Candidates should graduate from recognized university with 1 year experience for Magazine Clerk/ Time Keeper and 3 years experience for Store Keeper in Govt/PSUs/ from any reputed firms.
For Mining Sirdar:
- Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency from DGMS, valid gas testing certificate, valid first aid certificate with minimum 3 years of experience in opencast Coal Mining
- Higher Secondary with ITI (Draftsman) with 3 years experience as Draftsman in Govt/ PSUs/ from any reputed firms
For Record Keeper (Daftari):
- Higher Secondary with 3 years experience in office work or record keeping work in Govt/ PSUs/ from any reputed firms
For Compounder cum Dresser:
- Compounder/pharmacists: HSSC (10+2) from CG Board or equivalent in Science and Degree/ Diploma in Pharmacy and Live registration in CG pharmacy council with 1 year experience
- Dresser: HSSC (10+2) from CG Board or equivalent in Science (Specially Biology-Chemistry & Physics ) and Para Medical certificate course (Dresser) Live registration in CG pharmacy council with 1 year experience
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): 50 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Mine Surveyor: 1 Post
- Overman: 14 Posts
- Foreman: 1 Post
- Shot Firer: 2 Posts
- Magazine Clerk: 2 Posts
- Time Keeper: 4 Posts
- Mining Sirdar: 36 Posts
- Draftsman: 2 Posts
- Store Keeper: 2 Posts
- Accountant: 2 Posts
- Record Keeper: 2 Posts
- Compounder cum Dresser: 2 Posts
- Mine Surveyor: Rs.41,418/-
- Overman/ Foreman/ Shot Firer/ Mining Sirdar/ Draftsman/ Store Keeper/ Accountant: Rs.37,674/-
- Magazine Clerk/ Time Keeper: Rs.23,166/-
- Record Keeper: Rs.20,826/-
- Compounder cum Dresser: Rs.27,963/-
CSPHCL Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on experience and interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque drawn in favour of Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPGCL, Raipur payable at Raipur
How to Apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates may send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 9 December 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Chief Engineer (HR)
Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited,
Shed No – 3,
Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania,
Raipur (C.G.) 492 013
CSPHCL Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CSPHCL Recruitment?
Ans. At present CSPHCL having vacancies for Junior Engineer - 307 posts
Q2.Who can apply for CSPHCL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CSPHCL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 28 October 2021.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now