CSPHCL Recruitment 2019 – Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) has released the job notifications for the post of Graduate and Diploma/ Technician Apprentices for 111 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in respective disciplines can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can enroll in online and then apply for this post through postal address before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CSPHCL – Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited was responsible for Transmission, Generation and Distribution of electricity in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. There are many facilities are available for the consumers to serve the electricity service in the easier manner, they are Online Payment Service, Online Billing Service, Online Complaint Service, Multiple Account Service, Online New Service Connection Service and Online Informations. CSPHCL mission is to implement the modern technologies in the company, CSPHCL providing power supply for the consumers for 24 hours.
CSPHCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices|
|Last Date||8 November 2019|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Degree in Engineering in respective disciplines from a recognized University
- Respective Disciplines: Electrical/ EEE, Civil, Computer Science, Information & Technology
For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete the Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- Respective Disciplines: Electrical/ EEE, Civil, Computer Science, Information & Technology, Electronics/ ECE/ ET & T/ EIE
For Graduate Apprentices: Total Posts: 48
- Electrical/ EEE: 43 posts
- Civil: 3 posts
- Computer Science: 1 post
- Information & Technology: 1 post
For Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: Total Posts: 63
- Electrical/ EEE: 58 posts
- Civil: 1 post
- Computer Science: 2 posts
- Information & Technology: 1 post
- Electronics/ ECE/ ET & T/ EIE: 1 post
- For Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4,984/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.3,542/-
How to apply for CSPHCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates first enroll in the NATS portal. After NATS registration candidates have to duly fill the application form along with the required documents and send it to the postal address on or before 8 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
To Enroll in NATS Portal: Click here
CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for Data Entry Operator: (Expired)
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Last Date||5 November 2018|
CSPHCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate Degree in Second Grade from UGC recognized University & One-year Diploma in Data entry Operator / Programming. OR
- BE (Computer Science / Information Technology), B.Sc. (Computer Science /Information Technology), B.C.A. is graduate in second class or
- M.Sc. with Bachelor in Second Class (Computer Science / Information Technology), MCA is a postgraduate. For different computer-related qualifications, other certificates such as DCA / PGCCA. OR
- Three-year Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Modern Office or D.C.A. One-year diploma in or
- ITI From Computer Operator and Program Assistant (COPA) in Business One-year course or PGCA
- Typing speed: 5000 key Depression per hour.
- Candidate should be a native resident of the required district and division of Chhattisgarh State.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): 18 to 35 Years.
Relaxations in upper age limit: 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Chhattisgarh State Domicile & others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 690 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Ambikapur – 84 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Jagdalpur – 83 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd, Raipur, Bilaspur, Rajnandgaon – 483 Posts
- Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Ltd – 40 Posts
CSPHCL Recruitment – DEO Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test, Interview & Documents verification.
- Written Test – Questions and Answers for the written examination will be in Hindi and English in two languages. The written examination will be three hours.
- There will be 200 questions in the written examination. Each question will be of 01 (one) digit. The wrong answer will be deducted ¼ point.
- Merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written and skill test of the candidates passed in the Computer Skill examination of English and Hindi language.
- Rs. 700/- for Unreserved & OBC candidates
- Rs. 500/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe candidates
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to apply CSPHCL Recruitment 2018 for DEO?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 5 November 2018.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 06 Oct 2018
- Last date of close of registration and submission of online application: 05 Nov 2018
- Last date of Online submission of Application Fee: 05 Nov 2018