CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Job notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician and Junior Hindi Translator. All detailed eligibility and application form for the recruitment is given below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2019:
CSMCRI Recruitment for Technical Assistant and Technician:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant and Technician|
|Qualification||SSC/10th, Diploma, and B.Sc|
|Last date||15 July 2019|
For Technical Assistant:
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration.
- First Class B.Sc. in a required field from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Having experience of 2 years in the area relevant to the job.
- SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate or national/state trade certificate.
- Two years of full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized institution in Horticulture Assistant Trade.
Age Limit( as on 15.07.2019): Below 28 years.
- 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- 7 years for Widows, Divorced women, and Women.
- 12 years for SC/ST Widows, Divorced women, and Women.
CSMCRI Recruitment Post Wise Vacancies:
- Technical Assistant- 6 posts
- Technician-4 posts
CSMCRI Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Trade test and Written test. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of individual performance in the written test.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Note: No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2019?
All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form on the official website and then submit the application with the required documents on or before 15th July 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now