CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Project Associate – I. There are 01 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc can apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 15 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CSMCRI Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate I:
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last Date||15 October 2023|
Project Name: “Materials and Catalytic Process for Fine and Specialty Chemicals from Marine and Biomass Resource” (MLP-0077) for a duration of one year.”
Project Associate I:
- Essential Qualification(s): M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- Desirable: Candidates having research experience in the area of catalysis/inorganic/organic synthesis.
- The candidate would be working on the extraction and conversion of polysaccharides derived from marine resources using a catalytic route.
- This includes catalyst synthesis, characterization and process optimizations for the production of high-value chemicals from polysaccharides of marine origin, pertaining to some ongoing industrially relevant research endeavours.
Age Limit ( As on 15 October 2023 ): Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable as per Institute rules.
Stipend: Rs 25,000/- p.m. (consolidated).
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirements, the candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview in online mode (i.e. Skype or MS- TEAMS).
- The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
How to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the filled application form with relevant documents in support of their age, educational qualifications and experiences (if any) through email mentioned below on or before 15 October 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org