CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Associate – 09 posts in various disciplines. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc graduation in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through email – [email protected] on or before 03 July 2020. All detailed eligibility and application form for the recruitment is given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Vadodara Municipal Corporation VMC Recruitment 2020 for Dy. Executive Engineer/Executive Engineer
- Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Deputy Manager
- IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 for Administrative and Technical Posts
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020:
CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||03 July 2020|
- B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
Age Limit( as on interview date): 35 years.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- pm + HRA
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical Engineering – 01 post
- Civil Engineering – 01 post
- Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry. – 07 posts
CSMCRI Recruitment Selection Process for Project Associate:
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview.
- The interview will be held through Skype or other online apps.
- It will be intimated by e-mail.
How to apply CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate?
All Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 03 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
For Application form: Click here
Prescribed format for application:
Candidates are requested to send an application giving full particulars such as:-
- Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No.,
- Date of birth
- Educational qualifications and experience
- Candidates are also requested to send all the scanned documents such as birth certificate, caste certificate, educational qualifications certificates, experience (if any) certificate, publications (if any), photo – passport size and any other documents related to the above posts.
CSMCRI Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translator: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Hindi Translator|
|Last date||15 July 2019|
- Master’s degree of a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at the degree level.
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State government offices.
Age Limit( as on 15.07.2019): Below 30 years.
- 5 Years for SC/ST Candidates.
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
- 7 years for Widows, Divorced women, and Women.
- 12 years for SC/ST Widows, Divorced women, and Women.
CSMCRI Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of Written test. There will be two papers in the written competitive examination (Paper-I and Paper-II).
Written test paper-I:
- Paper-I will be OMR Based or Computer Based Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination.
- The medium of questions will be English and Hindi.
- Three marks for every correct answer.
- One negative marks for every wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Written test Paper-II:
- Paper-II will be descriptive type test.
- The paper would comprise writing of a paragraph in English and Hindi separately.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Note: No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates.
How to apply for CSMCRI Recruitment?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment by submitting the filled application to the postal address on or before 15th July 2019.
For more details: Click here
For Application form: Click here
Documents need to attach with the Application:
- Attested copy of Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates.
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate.
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate.
- Attested copy of the Income and Asset Certificate.
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002