CSIR Recruitment 2018: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI) Job notification for the post of Technical Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CSIR Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||20 January 2018|
- 1st class B.Sc. with Chemistry and minimum one year full time experience in brine chemistry and salt related activities from a recognized institution/ organization. OR
- 1st Class B.Sc. with Chemistry and minimum one year full time experience of solar salt manufacturing processes and analysis of salt and marine chemicals from a recognized institution/organization.
Age limit: Below 28 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
CSIR Recruitment Selection process:
- Mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Trade Test/Written Competitive Examination.
- A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts. The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for a Trade Test.
- Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written competitive examination.
- The syllabus for written examination and the details regarding the pattern of examination, number of questions, method of marking etc. shall be notified separately.
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.100/- valid for 3 months drawn in favour of the Director, CSMCRI, Bhavnagar payable at Bhavnagar (No application fee is prescribed for SC, ST, Persons with disabilities, women & Departmental candidates).
How to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from CSIR website or CSIR office and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 January 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Administrative Officer
CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Gijubhai Badheka Marg
Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
- Attested copies of the Degree Certificates, Proof of date of birth, testimonials and Experience certificates
- Attested copy of the Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) in the appropriate Pro
- Forma prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
- Attested copy of the Medical certificate (in case of Persons with Disability candidates) from the prescribed authority in the prescribed format.
- Attested copy of the Discharge Book/Certificate (in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates).