CSIR 4PI Recruitment 2021 – CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR-4PI) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate/Senior Project Associate. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 June 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc./M.Sc-Tech/MCA passed in relevant disciplines. The age limit of the candidate is from 18 to 40 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About CSIR 4PI: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR-4PI) is a unique, multi-location Institute dedicated to BIG DATA science. Our vision is pursuit of “High End Computational Science Empowering Data Intensive Scientific Discovery” in trans-disciplinary areas through large scale scientific computing. Our facilities include world-class supercomputing environment; attractive academic programs; strong network of CSIR Labs with domain expertise.
CSIR 4PI Recruitment 2021:
CSIR 4PI Recruitment 2021 for Project Associate/Senior Project Associate:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Senior Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25000 – 42000/-|
|Last Date||23 June 2021|
- First Class (60%) in M.Sc./M.Sc-Tech in Physics/Applied Physics/Space Physics/Geophysics/Marine Geophysics /Applied Geophysics/Earth Sciences from a recognised Institute/University OR First Class (60%) in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science or MCA from a recognised Institute/University. OR
- First Class (60%) in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science or MCA from a recognised Institute/University with minimum of 02 years relevant post qualification experience or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or Digital Electronics from a recognised Institute/University.
Senior Project Associate:
- First Class (60%) in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Digital Electronics or equivalent from a recognised Institute/University with minimum of 04 years of experience in computer networking, cyber security and
protocol engineering. OR First Class (60%) in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognised Institute/University with minimum of 04 years of experience in Linux Administration of large scale cluster.
- Project Associate – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 03 Posts
- Project Associate – Rs.25,000 – 28,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42,000/-
CSIR 4PI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on screening of the applications followed by personal interview by Online mode. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their applications by a screening committee. If large number of applications are received, then the committee may adopt additional criteria to shortlist the candidates.
- Short listed candidates will be called for an Online Personal Interview. The details of the interview will be intimated by email only.
How to apply for CSIR 4PI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates must email their duly completed applications in pdf format to [email protected] latest by 23 June 2021.
For More details & Application Form: Click here