CSIO Recruitment 2023 – CSIR – Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate-I. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates having B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech qualifications are eligible for this post can apply on or before 15 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CSIO: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications.
CSIO Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate-I:
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Total Posts||02 Posts|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
- B.E./B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related areas from a recognized university Or
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information technology or related areas from a recognized university
- Programming knowledge of Python/R/C/C++
- Knowledge or willingness to learn machine learning, social media analytics, artificial intelligence
- web development
Tenure/Project Duration (Tentative): Up to 31st March, 2024
Age Limit(As on 15 September 2023): 35 Years
Salary: Rs.25,000 -31,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- The selection process includes interviews
- The exact date and time for holding physical/virtual interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on our website/intimated through e-mail in due course
How to apply for CSIO Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the official website on or before 15 September 2023. 11:59:59 PM
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here.
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 15 September 2023
- Tentative date for display of result of screening process (notifying list of shortlisted candidates to be called for interview)- (3-5 days) after 15 September 2023.
- Tentative date for holding online interviews- (3-5 days) after result of screening process
- Tentative date for declaration of result (list of selected & Waitlisted candidates on the website) – (3-5 days) after the online interview
- Tentative date for issuance of offer of engagement to the selected candidate (with max. joining period 15 days)