Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CRPF Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) in various disciplines. There are 9,212 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th pass/ITI are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen):
|Job Role||Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)|
|Total Vacancies||9,212 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application starts from||27 March 2023|
|Last Date||25 April 2023|
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt.
- Technical Qualification: Should possess Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving License and should pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
CT/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculate or 10th Class pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized board or equivalent.
- Technical Qualification: Possessing 02 years of Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) certificates in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by the National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution and one year of practical experience in the field of concerned trade. OR
- National or State apprenticeship certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade of three-year duration from a recognized institution and one-year practical experience in the field of concerned Trade.
For all other Tradesmen:
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, or university recognized by the Central or State Govt or equivalent Army qualification in case of Ex-Army Personnel.
- Technical Qualification: Must be proficient and work in respective trades.
(Pioneer Wing) CT ( Mason /Plumber/ Electrician ):
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Qualification: One year experience in respective trades like Masonary or Plumbing or Electrician.
- Preference will be given to those having a certificate of the trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Age Limit ( As on 01 August 2023 ):
- Constable(Driver): 21 – 27 years.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 August 1996 and later than 01 August 2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/ Bugler/ Gardner/ Painter/Cook/Water Carrier / Washerman/Barber/SafaiKaramchari/Mason/Plumber/ Electrician: 18 – 23 years
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02 August 2000 and later than 01 August 2005.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.
- Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat: 05 – 10 years.
Salary: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: 9,212 Posts
- For Male: 9,105 Posts
- For Female: 107 Posts
- 11 (Male) vacancies of Constable(Pioneer) to be filled through Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) Recruitment 2023.
Selection Process of CRPF Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process includes CBT/PST/PET/Trade Test.
- Male and female candidates who qualify in CBT will be shortlisted State/UT-wise and category-wise on the basis of their merit in the CBT for appearing in the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for the PST/PET will be approximately 8 times of the number of vacancies of their merit in the Computer Based Test & the number of candidates to be shortlisted for the Trade test, Document Verification and DME/RME will be approximately 2 or 3 times of the number of vacancies.
- The admit cards will be uploaded on the CRPF website accordingly.
- The Computer Based Test will consist of one objective-type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The CBT will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The date & Centre of CBT will be informed to candidates via Admit Card only through the website of the CRPF.
- There shall be no provision for re-evaluation/re-checking of the scores.
- No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Marks scored by candidates in CBT will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
- The questions in the CBT will be of Matriculation level.
- A mock test link will be available in the Candidates corner on the CRPF website to familiarize the candidates with CBT, after the go-live of the Admit card.
PST: Candidates shortlisted for PST will be asked to go through biometric verification by PET/Trade Test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Trade Test from the pool of candidates who qualify in CBT, PST, and PET.
- Trade tests will be conducted through practical assessment and will be qualifying in nature.
- Out of 50 marks for practical Trade Tests, a candidate must secure 20 marks to qualify.
- During the Trade test, a candidate will be asked to perform any activity pertaining to that particular trade/post for which he/she has appeared/applied.
- Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS and OBC only.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, and Female candidates of all categories are exempted.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode in their official website from 27 March 2023 to 25 April 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: For the purpose of all future references, the candidates are advised to keep a printout of their application form after successful submission.
- Date of Submission of online applications: 27 March 2023
- Last date for receipt of online applications & Online Fee Payment: 25 April 2023
- Release of Admit Card for Computer-Based Test: 20 June 2023 to 25 June 2023
- Schedule of Computer-Based Test (Tentative): 01 July 2023 to 13 July 2023