CRPF Recruitment 2019 – CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE for 359 vacancies of Head Constable/GD [19 (Male) & 01 (Female)] and Constables/GD [295 (Male) & 44 (Female)] under Sports Quota. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CRPF Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Head Constable & Constable|
|Salary||Head Constable/GD: Rs.25,500-81,100/-
Constable (General Duty): Rs.21,700-69,100/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13 January 2019|
CRPF Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Head Constable(General Duty): 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Constable (General Duty): Matriculation/10th or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
|Height||170 Cm||157 Cm|
|Chest||80-85 Cms||Not applicable|
Weight: Weight of the candidate should be proportionate to height and age.
Age limit (As on 13.01.2019): 18 to 23 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for Unreserved candidates
- 8 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
CRPF Recruitment Constable – Post wise vacancies: 359 Posts
- Head Constable/GD – 20 Posts
- Constables/GD – 339 Posts
Sports wise vacancy details: 359 Posts
- Hockey (Men) – 16 Posts
- Hockey (Women) – 3 Posts
- Football (Men) – 9 Posts
- Football (Women) – 2 Posts
- Rowing (Men) – 19 posts
- Rowing (Women) – 2 Posts
- Kabaddi (Men) – 15 Posts
- Kabaddi (Women) – 2 Posts
- Archery (Men) – 5 Posts
- Archery (Women) – 2 Posts
- Athletics (Men) – 57 Posts
- Athletics (Women) – 6 Posts
- Weightlifting (Men) – 17 Posts
- Weightlifting (Women) – 4 Posts
- Wrestling (FS & GR) (Men) – 19 Posts
- Wrestling (FS & GR) (Women) – 2 Posts
- Judo (Men) – 10 Posts
- Judo (Women) – 4 Posts
- Boxing (Men) – 20 Posts
- Boxing (Women) – 3 Posts
- Swimming /Diving/Water Polo (Men) – 48 Posts
- Swimming /Diving/Water Polo (Women) – 5 Posts
- Volleyball (Men) – 7 Posts
- Volleyball (Women) – 2 Posts
- Taekwondo (Men) – 4 Posts
- Taekwondo (Women) – 2 Posts
- Shooting (Men) – 22 Posts
- Shooting (Women) – 2 Posts
- Basketball (Men) – 6 Posts
- Handball (Men) – 13 Posts
- Gymnastics (Men) – 10 posts
- Karate (Men) – 9 Posts
- Karate (Women) – 2 Posts
- Body Building (Men) – 8 Posts
- Body Building (Women) – 2 Posts
- Badminton (Men) – 10 Posts
Selection Process for CRPF Recruitment:
- The recruitment process shall be based on Physical Standard/Trail/Physically Efficiency Test, Sports performance/achievement/trial test.
- Only those candidates who qualify Trial Test/PST/PET and shortlisted for DME and whose documents are found to be in order will require to appear in the Detailed Medical Examination.
- Preferences will be given to those candidates who have won medals for the country in the recognized current International sports competitions or have won Gold/Silver/Bronze medals in Senior National Championships/National Games during the year 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Testimonials of the candidates will be checked during Detailed Medical Stage and their checking during DME will be the sole responsibility of Concerned Recruitment Boards.
- The selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sports achievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed for recruitment of sportspersons.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No for all Female, Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes)
Mode of Payment: Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque – Drawn in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi.
How to apply CRPF Recruitment 2019 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents at the following postal address on or before 13 January 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Group Centre, CRPF,