CRIDA Recruitment 2018 – ICAR -Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture(CRIDA) scheduled walk-in-interview for Young Professionals, Office Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CRIDA Recruitment 2018:
Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture(CRIDA) Walk-in-Interview:
|Job Role||Young Professionals, Office Assistant|
|Venue Date||26 March to 19 April 2018|
CRIDA Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
YP(ERP): Post Graduation in Computer Science and Applications
YP(Computer Science): B.Sc. (Computers)
YP(IPR): Bachelors degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering/ B.V.Sc.
YP(Agricultural Economics): Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics/Economics/ Applied Economics.
YP(Bio-informatics): Masters Degree in Bioinformatics/Plant Pathology with specialization in Bio-informatics
YP(Soil Science /Agronomy/Agroforestry): Masters Degree in Soil Science/Agronomy / AgroForestry/ Forestry
YP(Agriculture Microbiology): Masters Degree in Agriculture Microbiology / Microbiology /Plant Pathology with specialization in Plant Microbes.
YP(Meteorology): M.Sc./M. Tech. In Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology /Atmospheric Sciences
YP(Soil and Water Conservation): Post Graduation in Agriculture Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation / Land Water Management /Water Resources.
YP(Computer Science): B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology Engineering.
YP(Remote Sensing and GIS): M.Sc. / M. Tech. in GIS / Remote Sensing / Geomatics with Graduation in Geography/Geomatics/Geology / Civil Engineering / Computer Sciences.
YP(Agriculture): B.Sc. (Agriculture)
YP(Plant Biochemistry): Masters Degree in Plant Biochemistry / Agriculture Biochemistry / Plant Physiology / Biochemistry with specialization in Crop Plants.
YP(Agricultural Biotechnology): Masters Degree in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering with specialization in Plant Biotechnology.
- Post Graduation in any subject
- Diploma in Computer Applications of minimum one year duration
Age limit(As on 26.03.2018): 21 to 45 years.
CRIDA Post wise vacancies: 28 Posts
- Young Professional – II (ERP) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – I (Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – I (IPR) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Economics) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Bio-informatics) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Soil Science/Agronomy/Agroforestry) – 8 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Agriculture Microbiology) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Meteorology) – 1 post
- Young Professional – II (Soil and Water Conservation) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Remote Sensing and GIS) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – I (Agriculture) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Plant Biochemistry) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Biotechnology) – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Young Professional-II Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Young Professional-I Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Office Assistant (Tax/Ins.) Rs. 15,000/- per month
CRIDA Recruitment YP Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview performance. In case of higher turnout of candidates, objective written test may be conducted for shortlisting candidates.
How to apply CRIDA Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 26 March to 19 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 26 March to 19 April 2018
Venue Time: 1000-1030 hrs (Candidates reporting after 1030 hrs may not be entertained)
Hyderabad – 500 059.
Required documents: Candidates should bring along with them filled-in application form in the format provided herewith along with one set of self-attested copies of certificates related to qualifications/age/ experience etc. All original certificates should be presented for verification.