CRIDA Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Research Associate/ Computer Operator – 02 posts. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application to email id [email protected] on or before 29 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for JRF/Research Associates
- IBSD Recruitment 2020 for Project Scientist/ RA/ Project Associate
- OUAT Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Research Associate/ SRF
CRIDA Recruitment 2020:
CRIDA Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/ Computer Operator:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Computer Operator|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree|
|Salary||Rs.9,420 – Rs.54,000/-|
|Last Date||29 August 2020|
- Master’s degree (with 4/5 year bachelor’s degree) in Computer Application with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average:
- Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree in Basic Sciences must have UGC/ CSIR/ ICAR NET qualification or
equivalent or PhD in any of the given discipline.
- Two years of research experience in GIS as evidenced from Fellowship / Associateship / Training / other engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Diploma in desktop computing/Accounting
- Certificate in programming using C language.
- Certificate in English Typewriting (Higher) from a recognized Board of Technical Education
Upper age limit:
- Research Associate: 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Computer Operator: 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate: 01 post
- Computer Operator: 01 post
- Research Associate: Rs.49,000/- (for post graduate candidates) or Rs.54,000/- (for PhD candidates)
- Computer Operator: Rs.9,420/-
CRIDA Recruitment Selection Process for Research Associate/ Computer Operator:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed through mail for attending interview through video conferencing using Skype/ Zoom.
- The date and time of online interview shall be informed to the shortlisted candidates at least one week in advance.
- Selection of candidates shall be provisional subject to verification of original certificates
How to Apply CRIDA Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/ Computer Operator?
Interested and eligible candidates send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of their testimonials through email to [email protected] as to reach on or before 29 August 2020.
Note – Application with the subject line “Application for the position of RA/Computer Operator”
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
CRIDA Recruitment 2018 for Young Professionals/Office Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Young Professionals, Office Assistant|
|Venue Date||26 March to 19 April 2018|
CRIDA Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
YP(ERP): Post Graduation in Computer Science and Applications
YP(Computer Science): B.Sc. (Computers)
YP(IPR): Bachelors degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/B. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering/ B.V.Sc.
YP(Agricultural Economics): Masters Degree in Agricultural Economics/Economics/ Applied Economics.
YP(Bio-informatics): Masters Degree in Bioinformatics/Plant Pathology with specialization in Bio-informatics
YP(Soil Science /Agronomy/Agroforestry): Masters Degree in Soil Science/Agronomy / AgroForestry/ Forestry
YP(Agriculture Microbiology): Masters Degree in Agriculture Microbiology / Microbiology /Plant Pathology with specialization in Plant Microbes.
YP(Meteorology): M.Sc./M. Tech. In Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology /Atmospheric Sciences
YP(Soil and Water Conservation): Post Graduation in Agriculture Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation / Land Water Management /Water Resources.
YP(Computer Science): B.Tech./B.E. in Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology Engineering.
YP(Remote Sensing and GIS): M.Sc. / M. Tech. in GIS / Remote Sensing / Geomatics with Graduation in Geography/Geomatics/Geology / Civil Engineering / Computer Sciences.
YP(Agriculture): B.Sc. (Agriculture)
YP(Plant Biochemistry): Masters Degree in Plant Biochemistry / Agriculture Biochemistry / Plant Physiology / Biochemistry with specialization in Crop Plants.
YP(Agricultural Biotechnology): Masters Degree in Agricultural Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology and Biotechnology / Genetic Engineering with specialization in Plant Biotechnology.
- Post Graduation in any subject
- Diploma in Computer Applications of minimum one year duration
Age limit(As on 26.03.2018): 21 to 45 years.
CRIDA Post wise vacancies: 28 Posts
- Young Professional – II (ERP) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – I (Computer Science) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – I (IPR) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Economics) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Bio-informatics) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Soil Science/Agronomy/Agroforestry) – 8 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Agriculture Microbiology) – 2 Posts
- Young Professional – II (Meteorology) – 1 post
- Young Professional – II (Soil and Water Conservation) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Computer Science) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Remote Sensing and GIS) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – I (Agriculture) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Plant Biochemistry) – 1 Post
- Young Professional – II (Agricultural Biotechnology) – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Young Professional-II Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Young Professional-I Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Office Assistant (Tax/Ins.) Rs. 15,000/- per month
CRIDA Recruitment YP Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Interview performance. In case of higher turnout of candidates, objective written test may be conducted for shortlisting candidates.
How to apply CRIDA Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview at the following venue on 26 March to 19 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
Venue Date: 26 March to 19 April 2018
Venue Time: 1000-1030 hrs (Candidates reporting after 1030 hrs may not be entertained)
Hyderabad – 500 059.
Required documents: Candidates should bring along with them filled-in application form in the format provided herewith along with one set of self-attested copies of certificates related to qualifications/age/ experience etc. All original certificates should be presented for verification.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now