CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 – The Citizen Resource Information Department, Haryana invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Accountant. There are a total of 10 vacancies to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Com are eligible to apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Application Last Date||17 January 2022|
- The candidates must have completed Master’s degree in commerce from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/Central Govt. /State Govt. only.
- Experience: The candidates must have At least 5 years of experience.
NOTE : The appointment for aforementioned positions shall be on contract basis for a period upto three (3) years, with extension after each year based on a successful year-end performance appraisal.
Total Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Bhiwani – 1 post
- Charkhi – 1 post
- Dadri – 1 post
- Jind – 1 post
- Nuh – 1 post
- Panipat – 1 post
- Rewari – 1 post
- Rohtak – 1 post
- Sirsa – 1 post
- Sonipat – 1 post
- Kaithal – 1 post
- The remuneration for the post of Accountant is Rs. 35400 + Medical Allowance, Annual Increase
CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process for the post of Accountant will be based on the following :
- Long Listing of Eligible Candidates – Long listing of candidates based on the information submitted by the candidates on the portal.
- Skill Assessment Test – The eligible candidates shall be notified for a skill assessment test. Medium of skill assessment test shall be English only. The Skill Assessment Test may be conducted anywhere at designated agency site. Test centre details shall be notified on
CRID’s recruitment portal
- Personal Interview – The candidates who are shortlisted through the skill assessment test shall be called for a personal interview with a panel which shall be constituted by CRID for this purpose.
- The successful candidates shall be notified individually, and a list of such candidates shall also be displayed on the CRID recruitment portal
How to apply for CRID Haryana Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering and applying on the official website of CRID Haryana given below on or before 17th January 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now