CPPRI Recruitment 2019 – Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) Jobs for Sr. Scientific Assistants in various disciplines for M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
CPPRI Recruitment 2019: SSA
|Job Role||Sr. Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||22 January 2019|
CPPRI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum of 60% marks.
- M.Sc. Cellulose & Paper Technology (CPT)/ Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks.
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.Sc Cellulose & Paper Technology (CPT)/Chemical Engineering with minimum of 60% marks.
Age limit (As on 22.01.2019): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
CPPRI – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 1 Posts
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (CPT/Chemical Engg) – 2 Posts
- Sr. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry/CPT/Chemical Engg) – 3 Posts
CPPRI SSA Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process of Sr. Scientific Assistant posts will be based on written test followed by Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Payable at Saharanpur – from any nationalized Bank.
How to apply CPPRI Recruitment 2019 for SSA?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form with required documents to the following postal address within 30 days of publication of this advertisement [Last Date: 22 January 2019].
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute,
Paper Mill Road, Himmat Nagar,
Documents Required: Application accompanied self-attested copies of the certificate, Mark sheet, testimonials etc. in support of each, Education qualification, Experience, Caste
Certificate if applicable along with One recent passport size self signed Photograph affixed together with Demand Draft.