CPPRI Recruitment 2018 – Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) Jobs for Scientist – B, Lower Division Clerk, Support Staff, Driver.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CPPRI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Scientist – B, Lower Division Clerk, Support Staff, Driver|
Others: Rs.19,900- 63,200/-
|Job Location||Saharanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||29 April 2018|
CPPRI Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- M.Sc. or B.E. or recognized equivalent qualification with minimum of 60% marks with two years relevant experience in the area of pulp & paper. OR
- M.Tech. or M.E. or Ph.D. with minimum of 60% marks (No experience required for M.Tech. or M.E. of Ph.D. candidates)
Lower Division Clerk:
Bachelor Degree from recognized University with one year Certificate/Diploma in Computer Software/ Application from recognized institution/DOECC ‘0″ level and having typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English and 30 w.p.m. in Hindi
- SSC/10th Standard with 50%, marks in the aggregate and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration in Boiler Trade. OR
- SSSC/HSC/12th in Science Stream with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate with 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- 8th Standard passed
- Possession of a valid driving license of motor cars
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to rectify minor defects in vehicles)
- Good health and physically fit as per the Govt. Rules
- The candidate must be registered with Employment Exchange/Soldier Board
Age limit(As on 29.04.2018):
- Scientist: No age limit
- Lower Division Clerk: Below 25 years.
- Support Staff: 23 years
- Driver: 30 years.
- Age relaxations as per government policy
CPPRI – Post wise vacancies: 12 Posts
- Scientist (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- Scientist (Chemical Engg) – 1 Post
- Scientist (Biotechnology) – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 6 Posts
- Support Staff – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
CPPRI Recruitment Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be called for written Test/skill test/Typing test etc.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women and departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Payable at Saharanpur.
How to apply CPPRI Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send an application form with required documents to the following postal address within 30 days.[Last Date: 29 April 2018]
For More details: Click here
Central Pulp and Paper Research Institute,
Post Box No. 174,