CPCL Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices in the designated / optional trades for 92 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ITI/MBA/MCA/CA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 17 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CPCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices/ Executive/ Office Assistant/ Store Keeper/ Data Entry Operator/ Warehouse Executive|
|Last Date||17 January 2020|
- Passed 10th class examination and ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
Relevant Trade – Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Machinist/ Turner/ Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman (Civil) & (Mechanical)/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System
For Executive (Marketing):
- MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course)
For Executive (Human Resource):
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course).
For Executive (Computer Science): MCA (3 years full time Course)
For Executive (Finance & Accounts):
- CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management.
For Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Office Assistant.
For Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders):
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of Warehouse Executive Receipts & Despatch or relevant
Store Keeper/Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice):
- Passed 12th Class Examination
- For all the Trade the qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University / Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant Trades / Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General, EWS & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC /ST / PwBD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications than the prescribed qualification are not eligible.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019): 18 to 24 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 92 Posts
- Fitter – 7 Posts
- Welder – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- MMV – 10 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Mechanic (Ref.& AC) – 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech.) – 4 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 1 Post
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 5 Posts
- Food Production (Genl.) – 2 Posts
- Mechanic-cum-Operator Elect. Com. System – 2 Posts
- Executive (Marketing) – 2 Posts
- Executive (Human Resource) – 3 Posts
- Executive (Computer Science) – 7 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 1 Post
- Office Assistant (Skill Certificate Holders) – 2 Posts
- Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch) (Skill Certificate Holders) – 2 Posts
- Storekeeper (Fresher Apprentice) – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice) – 2 Posts
CPCL Recruitment Selection Process for Trade Apprentices:
Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the shortlisted candidates and their medical fitness.
How to Apply CPCL Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 17 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here