CPCL Recruitment 2017 (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited) for Trade (ITI) Apprentices in various trades/disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend Offered||Rs 6,895/Month|
|Last Date||3 March 2017|
- A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 28.02.2017.
Total Vacancies: Discipline/Trade Wise:
- Fitter-8 Posts
- Welder-7 Posts
- Electrician-6 Posts
- Machinist-4 Posts
- Turner-4 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)-9 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)-8 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant(PASAA)-2 Posts
CPCL Recruitment Process:
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their
respective ITI trades. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered. Incase the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection.
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and also they are found medically fit.
How to apply CPCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 3 March 2017
To Apply: Click here