CPCL Recruitment 2017 (Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited) for Trade Apprentice in various trades/disciplines.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Stipend Offered||Rs 8,625/Month|
|Last Date||26 November 2017|
For the Trade Codes 1 to 12: A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of
education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the
National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training
For the Trade Code 13: Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education
with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than
computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
For the Trade Code 14: Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education
or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and
Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by
National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
For the Trade Codes 15 & 16: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry
as compulsory and Mathematics or Biology as desirable subject may apply.
For the Trade Code 17: B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as
compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant Trades /Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification are not eligible.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
Age Limit(As on 1 November 2017): Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates
Apprentice Training Period:
- For the Trade Code 1 to 16 Period of Apprenticeship Training will be one year.
- For the Trade Code 17 the period of Apprenticeship Training will be for 18 months.
CPCL Recruitment-Total Vacancies: Discipline/Trade Wise: 108 Vacancies
- Fitter -16 Posts
- Electrician -10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) -10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) -8 Posts
- Welder -8 Posts
- Machinist -5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic -5 Posts
- Turner -4 Posts
- Auto Electrician -2 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) -2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) -2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) -2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 5 Posts
- PASAA -2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P) -5 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) -7 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) -15 Posts
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their
respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same
percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered. In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection.
- The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
How to apply CPCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 26 November 2017
To Apply: Click here