CPA Global Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Software Trainee (Software Professional Services) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Noida Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
CPA Global Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Trainee – Software Professional Services|
- Freshers in B.Tech/MCA (Database knowledge is recommended)
- Knowledge of advance excel and other database formats as well like MS Access, Oracle, Flat Files etc.
- Good analytical and communication(written and verbal) skill
- Knowledge of BI(SSIS/SSRS) tools preferred.
- Very Strong RDBMS concepts and ability to analyze and understand complex database schemas. (For experience resource)
- Create high quality PL-SQL scripts and SSRS in Sql Server environments. (For experience resource)
- Should be well versed with Sql Server database internal functions and routines. (For experience resource)
- Ability to optimize and tune SQL queries, stored procedures etc. to improve product performance. (For experience resource)
- Implement transformation logic and business rules effectively.
- Create SQL scripts for addressing change requests and bug fixes.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through; process oriented.
- Good knowledge of XML, XSLT, Adobe, Live cycle designer (Specific to FIP reporting)
- Migrate data from client Legacy system to FIP as per the request received
- Use various tools and techniques to import client’s data into Sql Server like SQL import/export wizard, SSIS, CSV format, inhouse conversion tool, macros etc.
- Create Datamap templates as per clients data and provide it to Implementation Consultants for create mappings/and business rules. (We also create mappings as per requirement)
- Use DIAP tool to publish/migrate client’s data from Intermediate database to FIP environment
- Conversion of different clients legacy system data by implementing different rules specific to clients need into a single IDB and migrate on FIP system
- Create count report/ source count and how count migrates or changes in FIP
- Sample testing of most populated and least populated record or as per the scenario
- Create interview screens for clients in FIP reporting environment to filter out data as per client need
- Enable USPTO forms (mostly in XFA format) in a usable form into our FIP reporting module
- Develop word merge reports specific to clients requirement in FIP reporting module
How to apply for CPA Global Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here