COWI Recruitment 2019: COWI career opportunities for freshers for the role of Engineering Trainee (Marine) for M.E/M.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
COWI Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Engineering Trainee (Marine)|
|Last Date||15 October 2019|
- Qualification: ME /M.Tech in Structural Engineering/ Ocean Engineering/Marine Structures
- Batch: 2018/2019 Passed outs
- Experience: Freshers
- You have attended and completed university courses related to Structural design with specialisation in Port, harbour, marine & Offshore Structures
Training Program Details:
The training program will run over a 10 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex structural design & modelling tasks on large scale international Buildings & Marine projects.
Duration of training:
- Phase 1 – Theoretical training sessions (4 months)
- Phase 2 – Practical on the job training (6 months)
After the training:
- After the successful completion of phase 2, you will be a member of our international engineering workforce.
- The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state of the art software and hardware.
- You have good command over written & spoken English.
- You have gained knowledge of design software during studies
- Your understanding of international standards and codes will be an advantage
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- Team orientation including the ability to interact and coordinate
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player including the ability to interact and coordinate with different departments
- You thrive in an international environment
How to apply COWI Recruitment?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 15 October 2019.
To Apply: Click here