COWI Recruitment for freshers for the role of BIM Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
COWI Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||BIM Trainee|
|Last Date||1 June 2018|
- You must have done a Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
- You must have attended and completed courses related to bridge and/or concrete design.
- You must have hands-on experience with CAD software, preferably modelling in 3D.
- You have basic understanding of international design standards and codes.
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time.
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set.
Training Program Details
The training program will run over a 6 month period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex BIM modelling tasks on large scale international infrastructure projects.
Duration of training:
- Phase 1 – Theoretical training sessions (3 months)
- Phase 2 – Practical on the job training (3 months)
After the training
After successful completion of phase 2 you will be a member of our international BIM (Tekla) modelling work force. The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state-of-the-art software and hardware. Students completing the training programme will be offered BIM training diplomas.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now