COWI Recruitment for freshers for the role of BIM Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
COWI Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||BIM Trainee|
|Last Date||1 June 2018|
- You must have done a Bachelors in Civil Engineering.
- You must have attended and completed courses related to bridge and/or concrete design.
- You must have hands-on experience with CAD software, preferably modelling in 3D.
- You have basic understanding of international design standards and codes.
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time.
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set.
Training Program Details
The training program will run over a 6 month period and upon completion the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex BIM modelling tasks on large scale international infrastructure projects.
Duration of training:
- Phase 1 – Theoretical training sessions (3 months)
- Phase 2 – Practical on the job training (3 months)
After the training
After successful completion of phase 2 you will be a member of our international BIM (Tekla) modelling work force. The training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state-of-the-art software and hardware. Students completing the training programme will be offered BIM training diplomas.
How to apply COWI Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online latest by 1 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here