Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cotton University Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Group IV Posts. There are 45 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cotton University Recruitment 2023 for Group IV Posts:
|Job Role||Group IV Posts|
|Total Posts||45 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 12,000 – 52,000/-|
|Last Date||02 May 2023|
- High School leaving Certificate or its equivalent examination passed from a recognized board (any higher qualification will lead to disqualification).
- Additional desirable qualifications: Computer proficiency/Driving/ANM ( Auxiliary Nurse Midwife )/DTP/Experience in recognized catering.
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2023 ): Below 38 years
Salary: Rs 12,000 – 52,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Peon/Administrative Helper: 12 Posts
- Chowkidar: 7 Posts
- Mali: 5 Posts
- Hostel bearer: 13 Posts
- Aya: 2 Posts
- Cook: 6 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Shortlist a limited number of candidates for interview and/or test for the post although a much large number may satisfy the minimum criteria.
- Application processing fees of Rs.500/– are only to be paid by the UR category applicants.
- Reserved category applicants need to pay 50 percent Rs.250/-.
- The application fees are non-refundable.
How to apply for Cotton University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 02 May 2023 up to 11.00 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Form “A” needs to be uploaded along with the online application form.
- All selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year; their performance will be reviewed before the probationary period is over, after which their services will be confirmed, terminated or the probationary period will be extended if necessary.