Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – CCI (Cotton Corporation of India Ltd) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Field Assistants & Office Assistants. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Field Assistants & Office Assistant|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Venue Location||Rajkot (Gujarat)|
|Venue date||15 September 2018|
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Field Assistant: Science Graduate or any other equivalent degree (science background up to HSC level is must) from any recognized University with knowledge of computer is mandatory.
Office Assistant (A/c): B.Com from a recognized university with knowledge of computer is mandatory. ERP knowledge will be given preference.
Office Assistant (General): The candidate should be a graduate (B.A, BBA any other equivalent degree) from a recognized university with knowledge of computer is mandatory. ERP knowledge will be given preference.
Age limit (As on 01.10.2018): Below 27 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (excluding Creamy Layer)
- Physically Handicapped for 10 years (15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC).
The selection process will be based on Interview.
How to apply for Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue address on 15 September 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 15th September 2018 (Saturday) from 11.00 am onwards
The Cotton Corporation of India Ltd.,
5th Floor, Ruda Building, Jamnagar Road,
Rajkot – 360001, Gujarat.
- Interested persons shall have to bring their application in the required format which can be downloaded from CCI website www.cotcorp.org.in.
- Application form duly filled in must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) Proof of date of Birth, (b) Mark Sheets of SSC/HSC and graduation as well as copy of Degree Certificate, (c) Caste Certificate issued by Empowered Authority & PH certificate (if applicable).
- Completed Application Form along with original certificates for verification should be brought at the time of Walk-in-Interview at given venue address.