Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 – CCI (Cotton Corporation of India Ltd) invites the job application for the post of Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Commercial Executive, Junior Assistant, Hindi Translator for 75 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/ PG Degree/ LLB/ MBA / PGDM/ CA/ B.Com/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 27 January 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Asst Company Secretary/ Asst Manager/ Management Trainee, Jr Commercial Executive/ Jr Asst/ Hindi Translator|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/PG Degree/LLB/ MBA/PGDM/CA/B.Com/B.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 January 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment
Assistant Company Secretary:
- A Company Secretary with Degree in law. MBA qualification will be added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as company secretary
Assistant Manager (Civil):
- B.E (Civil) from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in reputed public/private
Assistant Manager (Legal):
- Degree in law (3 years or 5 years integrated law course) with minimum 50%
marks in aggregate.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience as a practicing advocate
Assistant Manager (Official Language):
- Post graduate degree in Hindi with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Should have studied the English language up to graduation and should be well conversant in Hindi.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in any organization of repute
Management Trainee (HR):
- MBA /PGDM with specialization in HR or post graduate in any discipline in Human Resource Management with Minimum 50% aggregate.
Management Trainee (Mktg):
- MBA in Agri Business Management/Agriculture related MBA.
Management Trainee (Accounts):
- CA/CMA/MBA (Fin)/ MMS/M.Com. or any equivalent Post Graduate Degree in Commerce discipline
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.10.2019):
- Assistant Company Secretary/Assistant Manager: 32 Years
- Management Trainee: 30 Years
- Jr Commercial Executive/Jr Assistant/Hindi translator: 27 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (excluding Creamy Layer)
- Physically Handicapped for 10 years (15 years for SC/ST, 13 years for OBC).
- Assistant Company Secretary / Assistant Manager – Rs 40,000 – 1, 40,000 (IDA)
- Management Trainee – Rs 30,000 – 1,20,000 (IDA)
- Junior Commercial Executive / Jr Assistant / Hindi Translator – Rs 22,000-90,000 (IDA)
CCI Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the examination.
- The paper would be in 5 parts with 120 Objective MCQ type to be attempted in
- For junior commercial executive post, only the paper would be in 6 parts
- 1 mark would be given for each correct answer and 0.25(1/4) marks deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section Name||Marks per Ques||No. of Qes|
|Unit-I: General English||1||15|
|Unit-III: Quantitative Aptitude||1||15|
|Unit-IV: General Knowledge||1||15|
|Unit-V: Subject Knowledge||1||60|
Examination Cities: Mumbai/Navi Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Patna
Application Fee & Intimation Charges:
- GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/ExServicemen/PWD – Rs 250/-
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made using only Debit cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit cards or internet banking
How to Apply for Cotton Corporation of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 27 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here