Continental Off Campus Drive 2023 – Continental scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering or a related field
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C# [Preferrable], Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Knowledge of at least one Relational database.
- Experience with Design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
How to Apply Continental Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here