Computronics Systems Off Campus Drive Scheduled on 20 February 2017 at APIIT SD INDIA for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Computronics Systems Off Campus Drive:
Job Role: Satcom Engineer
- B.E./B.Tech(EE/EEE/ECE/Mechatronics)(27 Batch) with good academic track record (>55% in 10/12/G/PG)
- Good communication skills
- Good It skills with knowledge of Basic Networking fundamentals
- Exposure to good Hardware troubleshooting practices & principles
- Exposure to telecommunication, networking, distributed computing & web technologies
- MCSC or CCNA certification will be great plus
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for VSAT installation and support, Customer
- Support & Service, Project Management, and Network Operation Engineer
- 2,00,000 P.A. additional (TA+ D.A + Conveyance + mobile Allowance + accommodation / HRA for outstation posting)
- Responsible for data communication device’s Installation, Testing and Servicing of Satellite, Microwave, RF Communication and troubleshoot the technical issues.
Collaborate with team in support execution cycles.
- Candidate must be able to work on field projects.
- Candidate must have to relocate anywhere in INDIA, as per project requirement.
- Candidate should have ability to climb towers with the team & security measures provided by the company.
- Candidate should be physically fit.
- Candidate should have leadership quality knowledge of basic computer software’s.
Online Objective Test (90 Mins)
The candidates screened from above filter need to undergo an online test. The online test duration is 90 minutes time ad composed of 2 sections of time each as indicated below Objective Questions . Fundamentals: Operation System, Networks, Aptitude , Questions related to E&C subjects
The shortlisted candidates of the 1st round need to immediately submit their CV for next round. Those who successfully pass the 1st rounds, will need to present themselves for the face-to-face technical interview. The interview will focus on following areas
- Electronics and communication fundamentals
- networking scenario
- College projects (major & minor)
Offer & Joining formalities
- After completion the above mentioned rounds successfully Joining latter will be issue to candidates.
- Those who are selected through interview process are offered position @ Computronics Systems.
- Title: Associate SATCOM Engineer/ Trainee RF field engineer.
- The offer letter is share shortly after the interview. The candidates are expected to read them thoroughly and then only indicate their acceptance.
- Once candidate accept the offer letter, the joining formalities are accomplished, whereby they are required to provide their details.
How to apply Computronics Systems Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible and can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in following venue on 20 February 2017-9.30 AM.
To Apply: Click here
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,