COMFED Recruitment 2020 – The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) invites online application for the post of Accounts Assistant/ Marketing Assistant/ Procurement Assistant for 142 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this job. Interested candidates can apply online at (www.sudha.coop) website on or before from 07 October to 07 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
COMFED Recruitment 2020:
COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Accounts Asst/ Procurement Asst:
|Job Role||Accounts Assistant/ Marketing Assistant/ Procurement Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs.2400|
|Application Starting Date||07 October 2020|
|Last Date||07 November 2020|
- Candidates should complete Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 2 years of experience
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with the flair of Marketing
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from a recognized university.
Two years of experience will be preferred
Age Limit (As on 07.11.2020):
- For UR – 18 to 37 years
- For UR (Women) & BC & EBC (Men & Women) – 18 to 40 years
- For SC & ST (Men & Women) – 18 to 42 years
Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd – Total: 142 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 39 posts
- Marketing Assistant: 31 posts
- Procurement Assistant: 72 posts
How to Apply for COMFED Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.sudha.coop) website from 07 October to 07 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated from 07 October 2020)
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Commencement of online application for the post: 07.10.2020
- Last Date for online submission of application for the post: 07.11.2020
- Last Date for editing the online application for the post and to take print out: 07.11.2020
COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
|Qualification||BVSC or BVSC& AH/ MVSC|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP 5400/-|
|Last Date||20 September 2020|
- Degree in Vet. Science from a recognised university/institute.
- Post graduate in Vet. science will be an added advantage. He should have three years experience in farmer’s organisation/ Animal Health & Disease Control.
- Unreserved UR: 18 – 37 years
- Unreserved UR (W), BC(M & W) EBC(M & W): 18 – 40 years
- SC & ST (M & W): 18 – 42 years
Note: Maximum age- 5 years relaxation shall be given to those candidate working in COMFED or its union subject to his experience
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 29 Posts
- UR-06 posts
- UR(W)-06 posts
- EBC-04 posts
- SC-6 posts
- ST-1 post
- EBC(W)-2 posts
- SC(W)-2 posts
- BC-1 post
- EWS-1 post
COMFED Recruitment Selection Process for Veterinary Officer:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonial in original at the time of Interview.
The qualification, Work Experience & interview for the post of Veterinary officer are as below:-
|Particulars of Qualification||Marks|
|BVSC or BVSC& AH||50|
|Experience with Comfed 05 Marks for completed one year and a maximum of 25 Marks||25|
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.350/-
Mode of Payment: Online through SBI net banking.
How to Apply COMFED Recruitment for Veterinary Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online at COMFED official website (http://www.sudha.coop) on or before 20 September 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Commencement of online application for the post: 20.08.2020
- Last Date for online submission of application for the post: 20.09.2020
- Last Date for editing the online application for the post and to take print out: 20.09.2020