COMFED Recruitment 2019 – The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) announced notifications for 80 Junior Technician vacancies in various trades. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
COMFED Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Technician|
|Last Date||8 February 2019|
- Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade from recognized Board/University /Institutions in India with 03 three year experience
- Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade from recognized Board/University /Institutions in India with 03 three year experience and being certificate holder of class II Boiler Operation.
Age Limit (As on 08.02.2019):
- 37 years for UR (Men)
- 40 years for UR (Women) & BC & EBC (Men & Women)
- 42 years for SC & ST (Men & Women)
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd – List of vacancies: 80 Posts
- Junior Technician (Electrician) – 22 Posts
- Junior Technician (Fitter) – 17 Posts
- Junior Technician (Welder) – 5 Posts
- Junior Technician (Refrigeration) – 15 Posts
- Junior Technician (Boiler) – 21 Posts
COMFED Jr Technician – Selection Process:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonial in original at the time of Interview.
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.350/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through HDFC Payment Gateway.
How to apply COMFED Recruitment for Jr Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 8 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now