Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for a role of Analyst for 2017/2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSc/BCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs. 2.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Noida (UP)|
|Venue Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||24 April 2019|
- BE/B.Tech (All Stream)/MCA/BCA/BSC (Batch-2017/2018/2019)
- Candidates should have Good Knowledge of troubleshooting, maintenance, configuration, backup, server admin, technical support.
- Handle issues regarding Cisco, Routers, Switches, LAN & WAN & MAN connection, and also deals with Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting.
- Job roles involve support of products on windows Server, UNIX, Mainframe, Share Point, and Active Directory.
- Good knowledge in Installation of hardware & Software.
- Reporting to Manager and Responsible for timely fulfillments assign work.
- Quality Assurance
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 24 April 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 24th April 2019 (Wednesday) Reporting Time: 9.30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
Documents to Carry: (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each)
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.