Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for a role of Analyst for 2017/2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSc/BCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Salary||Rs. 2.7 LPA|
|Job Location||Noida (UP)|
|Venue Location||Panipat (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||24 April 2019|
- BE/B.Tech (All Stream)/MCA/BCA/BSC (Batch-2017/2018/2019)
- Candidates should have Good Knowledge of troubleshooting, maintenance, configuration, backup, server admin, technical support.
- Handle issues regarding Cisco, Routers, Switches, LAN & WAN & MAN connection, and also deals with Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting.
- Job roles involve support of products on windows Server, UNIX, Mainframe, Share Point, and Active Directory.
- Good knowledge in Installation of hardware & Software.
- Reporting to Manager and Responsible for timely fulfillments assign work.
- Quality Assurance
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Collabera Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 24 April 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now