Collabera Off Campus Drive 2018 for a role of Associate Account Manager for B.E/B.Tech graduates at multiple locations.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Collabera Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Account Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 2.4 LPA|
|Job location||Across India|
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline (computer science, information technology, information systems, engineering, etc.)
- Should be willing to make a career in techno functional role
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be technically savvy and analytical skills
- Should have relationship building skills
- Should have leadership skills
- Should be resilient and achievement/result oriented
- Should be open to travel as well as relocate as per business need
- This position is multidimensional which involves Sales Support, Client Relation Management, Account Management, Recruitment, and Networking.
- This is performance-based role, with eventuality of it becoming a client-facing position. This position typically reports to an Account Manager or National Account Manager.
Training Location: Bangalore [3 months]
Job Location: Pan-India [Bangalore, Hyderabad, NCR, Chennai, Pune, or any other Collabera Location, as per need of business]
Salary Package: 2.4 LPA during training phase; 3 LPA post training + Incentives
- CR Screening
- Test-Logical Reasoning
- Business Manager Interview (SKYPE/INPERSON)
- CSO inperson interview
- Offer Discussion by CR team.
How to apply for Collabera Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here