Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the post of Computer Operator.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Computer Operator|
|Last date||2 February 2018|
- A pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union or
- A Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Typewriting Junior Grade (English and Tamil)
Age as on 01.07.2018:
Minimum age limit: Should have completed 18 years of age
Maximum age limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all casts: Below 35 years
- Most Backward Classes/ De notified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims): Below 32 years
- “Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 years
Selection process: The selection process is based on Interview.
How to apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 2 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Coimbatore – 641018.