Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the post of Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Office Assistant, Watchman/ Nightwatchman/ Malachi–cum-Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/others|
|Salary||Rs.15,700-62,000/- per month|
|Job location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||28 June 2018|
Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff:
Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC.
8th Pass and preference will be given to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi:
Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
Minimum age limit: Should have completed 18 years of age
Maximum age limit:
- SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all casts: Below 35 years
- MBC/ Denotified Communities, BC and BC (Muslims): Below 32 years
- Others (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 years
Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government Rules / Orders.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment Post wise vacancies:
- Reader/Examiner: 11 posts
- Senior Bailiff: 16 posts
- Office Assistant: 21 posts
- Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Night: 16 posts
- Sanitary Worker: 4 posts
- Sweeper: 5 posts
- Masalchi: 10 posts
- Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff: Rs.19,500-62,000/- per month.
- Office Assistant, Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi: Rs.15,700-50,000/- per month.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written Test and the shortlisted candidates in the written test are eligible for Interview.
How to apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in ecourts website www.ecourts.gov.in and send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 June 2019 till 5 P.M.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Coimbatore – 641018.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now