Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019 notification announced for the post of Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff, Office Assistant, Watchman/ Nightwatchman/ Malachi–cum-Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/others|
|Salary||Rs.15,700-62,000/- per month|
|Job location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||28 June 2018|
Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff:
Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC.
8th Pass and preference will be given to the LMV Driving License Holder having experience.
Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi:
Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
Minimum age limit: Should have completed 18 years of age
Maximum age limit:
- SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST and Destitute Widows of all casts: Below 35 years
- MBC/ Denotified Communities, BC and BC (Muslims): Below 32 years
- Others (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 years
Age relaxation concession will be made with reference to the existing Government Rules / Orders.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment Post wise vacancies:
- Reader/Examiner: 11 posts
- Senior Bailiff: 16 posts
- Office Assistant: 21 posts
- Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Night: 16 posts
- Sanitary Worker: 4 posts
- Sweeper: 5 posts
- Masalchi: 10 posts
- Reader / Examiner, Senior Bailiff: Rs.19,500-62,000/- per month.
- Office Assistant, Watchman / Nightwatchman/ Malachi – cum- Nightwatchman, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Masalchi: Rs.15,700-50,000/- per month.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written Test and the shortlisted candidates in the written test are eligible for Interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now