Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018 notification announced for the post of Computer Operator & Xerox Machine Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Computer Operator, Xerox Machine Operator|
|Salary||Up to Rs.26,100/-|
|Job location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||20 August 2018|
- A pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union or
- A Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Typewriting Junior Grade (English and Tamil)
Xerox Machine Operator:
- 10th Standard/SSLC Pass and
- Practical Experience for a period of not less than 6 months in the Operation of XerographMachine (Experience certificate is necessary).
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
Minimum age limit: Should have completed 18 years of age
Maximum age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all casts: Below 35 years
- Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims): Below 32 years
- “Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 years
Post wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Xerox Machine Operator – 15 Posts
- Computer Operator: Rs.26,100-65,500/-
- Xerox Machine Operator: Rs.16,600-52,400/-
Selection process: The selection process is based on Interview.
How to apply for Coimbatore District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in ecourts website www.ecourts.gov.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Coimbatore – 641018.