Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cognizant GenC 2022: (CTS) scheduled GenC drive to hire 2023 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cognizant GenC Campus Hiring 2022:
|Job Role||GenC-Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Pro Tip: If you are from CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering and allied branches.You can try for GenC Elevate.An additional skill bonus will be provided for GenC Elevate category of hiring.
To Apply GenC Elevate: Click here
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2023 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ MCA, MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree), M.Sc (CS & IT) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below- Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of 5th semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater
(all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/ PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Students should be of 18-28 years of age to apply
Mandatory documents for registration:
The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
- Resume attached with passport size photograph
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
Documents for the interview:
Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- College ID card
- Candidates are required to select the technical assessment during registration to apply for the GenC Elevate category of hiring
- Candidates are required to select the aptitude test during registration to apply for GenC category of hiring
- Name of the student and DOB should exactly match with 10th mark sheet
- Ensure student registration is done with accuracy as the same will be considered as final and no changes will be encouraged later. Incase any discrepancy is found in the name, scores uploaded & educational documents given, the profile will be disqualified
- It is mandatory to declare gaps in education. Any break in education should not exceed 2 years
- All communications to students and TPOs will be predominantly through Superset platform and students can confirm their status in the platform
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the link shared to your college TPO.
For More Details: Click here
Note: Each State & Region colleges have individual links for registration & also have individual application starting & last date .So for the link kindly contact your TPO(Training and Placement Officers)
Registration Link for Tamilnadu Colleges: Click here
Registration Link for West & Central Region Colleges: Click here
Note: Candidates are required to select the aptitude test during registration to apply for GenC category of hiring
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now