Cognizant GenC 2021: (CTS) scheduled GenC drive to hire 2022 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|CTC-Salary||Rs 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2022 batch of BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MCA & MS Software Engineering (Five year integrated course degree) students only
- Students should possess consistent academic record with 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below. – Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible
- At the time of joining, recruits should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears
- Aggregate for the Students who have applied for re-evaluation (and are waiting for the results) will be derived based on the initial scores
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals/OCIs/PlOs who are currently residing in India
Mandatory documents for registration:
- The registration link will be shared with college TPOs and the students must scan and upload the below-mentioned documents into a single pdf file while registering.
a) Resume attached with passport size photograph b) College ID card c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Documents for the interview:
Students should carry a soft copy of the following documents during the online interview:
- a) Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with a high-resolution passport size photograph. Please note that the photograph should be clicked in a light background and both the ears of the candidates must be visible
- b) College ID card
- c) All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets d) Govt. Id proof -Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available)
Note: Candidates should apply for only ONE category (GenC Elevate or GenC). If a candidate applies for both, the application will be rejected
How to Apply Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now