Coforge Off Campus Drive 2021 – Coforge(NIIT Technologies is now Coforge) scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech – 2020 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Category||Software Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai.|
- Qualification : B.Tech ( IT/CS/ Electronics )
- Marks in 10th, 12th UG/PG : 60 % throughout educational record . ( From Std. 10th to the higher education )
- Passing out Year : 2020
- Bond/agreement, if any : 2 years for 1.5 lacs
- Shift timing : Ready to work in 24*7 shift
- Job location : Willing to work in Coforge’s offices in India which are located in Delhi/NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview.
How to Apply Coforge Off Campus Drive 2021 for GET?
All interested and eligible female candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now