Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 notifications announced for the posts of Junior Technical Assistant. There are 04 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of BCA/Diploma/PG Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cochin Shipyard Limited- In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. The headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding, and Ship repair. Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats, and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for Junior Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Last Date||20 May 2023|
Junior Technical Assistant:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University OR
- B.Sc in Electronics or Computer Science, with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University. OR
- Three year Diploma in Computer Engineering or Information Technology with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
- Desirable: Certification in ABAP.
- Experience: Minimum four years of post qualification working experience in the relevant areas.
- Desirable: Knowledge in S4 HANA and FIORI
Age Limit ( As on 20 May 2023 ): Should not exceed 38 years. Applicants should be born on or after 21 May 1988.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates, in post reserved for them.
- Age relaxation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen shall be as per Government of India guidelines.
- However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxations shall exceed 48 years.
Salary: Rs 39,112/-
No.of.Vacancies: 04 Posts ( UR – 03, OBC – 01 )
- The method of selection for the post shall be through Objective Type test and Descriptive Type Test which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.
- The Objective Type Test shall be of 75 Minutes duration comprising of 70 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas.
- Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks.
- The Descriptive type Online test shall be of 60 minutes duration.
- The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under:
Objective Type Test:
- General Knowledge : 5 Marks
- Reasoning : 5 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude : 5 Marks
- General English : 5 Marks
- Discipline related : 50 Marks
Descriptive Type Test – Discipline related : 30 Marks
TOTAL : 100 Marks
- Mark lists shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the Objective type test.
- The Descriptive type answer sheets of only those candidates shall be evaluated, who secure the minimum pass mark and above in Objective type test and who meet the notified eligibility requirements.
- Depending on the number of online applications received, the tests shall be held at CSL, Kochi or at any other place in Kochi/Kerala.
- The allocation of examination centre shall be at the sole discretion of CSL.
- The candidates short-listed for appointment should undergo a medical examination in the hospitals as prescribed by CSL.
- Application fee of Rs 400/- should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking/Wallets/ UPI etc).
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website latest by 20 May 2023.
For more details & Apply: Click here
Note: CSL reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill up any of the vacancies or cancel the recruitment process, as per its requirement.