Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cochin Port Authority Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Pilot. There are 05 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Master(FG) with one year of experience are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cochin Port Authority Recruitment 2023 For Pilot:
|Qualification||Master of Foreign Going Ship|
|Salary||Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-per month.|
|Location||Willingdon Island( Kerala)|
|Last date||20 June 2023|
Pilot (on a regular basis):
- Must hold a certificate of competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship issued by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India OR
- An equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
- One-year post Qualification experience as Master/Chief Officer of a foreign going Ship.
Note: Employees of the Board of any Major Port possessing the prescribed qualification and experience may also apply, (The age limit in such case shall not exceed 55 (Fifty-five) years.)
Age Limit: 40 years. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules).
Salary: Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-per month.
No.of.vacancies: 05 Posts. (1 ST post, 1 OBC post & 3 UR post).
- Cochin Port reserves the right to shortlist the applicants based on merit.
- The selection process will be a written test/or interview.
How To Apply for Cochin Port Authority Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may send their filled application along with a recent passport-size photo and self-attested copies of the documents to prove date of birth, caste, qualification, and experience in the prescribed format to reach the following address latest by 20 June 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
Cochin Port Authority,
Kerala – 682 009.
Note: Those who are presently employed should apply through the proper channel.