Coal India Recruitment 2018: Coal India Limited (CIL) notifications for 528 vacancies of Medical Executives (Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer). The detailed eligibility and application process of Coal India Ltd Recruitment are given in below.
|Job Role||Sr. Medical Specialist, Medical Specialist & Sr. Medical Officer|
|Salary||E4 Grade: Rs.29,100-54,500/-|
E3 Grade: Rs.24,900-50,500/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 July 2018|
Coal India Ltd Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Sr. Medical Specialist:
- MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/PostGraduate Diploma with 3 yrs post qualification experience connected with the Speciality from a Hospital/Clinic.
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree/DNB with minimum 3 years experience
- MBBS from recognized Institute / College approved by Medical Council of India / State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree /DNB/Post Graduate Diploma.
- For General Surgery, General Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine -minimum qualification is PG Degree/DNB only.
Sr. Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- Candidates must have completed one-year compulsory internship.
- Candidates should have obtained Registration Number from Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
Age Limit (As on 01-Apr-18):
- Sr.Medical Specialist: Below 42 years
- Medical Specialist/Sr.Medical Officer: Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 528 Posts
- Sr. Medical Specialist/Medical Specialist – 352 Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer – 176 Posts
Coal India Recruitment Selection Process:
The mode of Selection is through shortlisting of eligible applications and Personal Interviews for shortlisted eligible candidates. Shortlisting for interview will be purely provisional.
Interview Centre: Bilaspur, Sambalpur, Varanasi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Ranchi, Guwahati & Hyderabad.
How to apply Coal India Recruitment 2018 for Medical Executives?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here