Coal India Recruitment 2020 – Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the job notifications for Management Trainee in different disciplines for 1326 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ PG Degree can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Online Test and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21 December 2019 to 19 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of Coal India Ltd Recruitment are given below.
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ CA/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ PG Degree|
|Salary||E2 Grade: Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
E3 Grade: Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-(After 1 year training)
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||21 December 2019|
|Last Date||19 January 2020|
Mining/ Electrical/ Mechanical / Civil:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
Finance & Accounts:
- Qualified CA / ICWA.
Personnel & HR:
- Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or
- MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Marketing & Sales:
- Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for GEN (UR), OBC (NCL) & EWS) category candidates are 60%. For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
Upper Age Limit (As on 01.04.2020): 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Discipline wise vacancies: 1326 Posts
- Mining: 288
- Electrical: 218
- Mechanical: 258
- Civil: 68
- Coal Preparation: 28
- Systems: 46
- Materials Management: 28
- Finance & Accounts: 254
- Personnel & HR: 89
- Marketing & Sales: 23
- Community Development: 26
Management Trainee Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Computer Based Online Test, Personal Interview, Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination
Computer Based Online Test:
- Computer Based Online Test will consist of two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi only.
|Paper-I||General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & General English||100||3 Hrs|
|Paper-II||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) (MCQ)||100|
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- GENERAL (UR) / EWS: 40% (each paper)
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 35% (each paper)
- SC / ST / PwD: 30% (each paper)
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Note: SC/ST/PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode only
How to Apply Coal India Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 21 December 2019 to 19 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here