CNCI Recruitment 2023: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has announced notification for the posts of Project Associate-I on a contract basis. There are 01 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Email. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CNCI Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate-I:
|Job Role||Project Associate-I|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Interview Date||5 November 2023|
Project Title: “Assessment of Plasticity of Glutamine Metabolism to Determine Cisplatin Therapy Response in Cervical Cancer Cohorts of Eastern and North-Eastern India” under Dr. Sutapa Mukherjee, Principal Investigator.
- Post Graduate degree in Basic Biological Sciences OR
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: A) Candidates who are selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR UGC, NET (including LS) and GATE or equivalent
Duration: 36 months
Age Limit: Upto 28 years
Age relaxation: As per government rules.
Salary: Rs. 31,000 + 27% HRA
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview/Personal discussion
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of CNCI and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion as through Walk-In-Interview
- Mere fulfilling the essential/educational qualification does not guarantee the selection.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must submit the filled-up Application form to given Email ID on or before 5 November 2023
For more details & Application form: Click here
Email ID: email@example.com.