Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CMWSSB Recruitment 2023: Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (CMWSSB) notification announced for the Graduate & Technician Apprentices post. There are 108 vacancies available for candidates with a B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in relevant fields. Selection will be made based on academic performance. Detailed qualification and selection details are mentioned below.
CMWSSB functions under the Government of Tamilnadu. It was founded in the year 1978. The main function of CMWSSB is to provide water supply and sewage treatment to the city of Chennai and its metropolitan regions. Candidates who wish to work at CMWSSB can apply for the job.
CMWSSB Recruitment 2023 for Graduate & Technical Apprentices
|Job Role||Graduate & Technical Apprentices|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||108 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs.8000/- to 9000/-per month|
|Last Date||30 April 2023|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
- The duration of this post is limited to one year.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 and/or having one year or more experience are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Total Vacancies: 108 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – 76 Posts (Civil / Mechanical Engineering- 52, Electrical and Electronics – 24)
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices -32 Posts (Civil Engineering – 10, – Electrical and Electronics – 22 )
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9000/- per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.8000/- per month
Selection Process 2023:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email ID for certificate verification.
Note: Certificate Verification will be held at CMWSSB, Chennai.
How to Apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2023?
Candidates need to register themselves on the NATS Apprenticeship portal & select an establishment named “CHENNAI METROPOLITAN WATER SUPPLY AND SEWERAGE”( Establishment User ID: STNCHS000035) to apply for the post online.
For More Details: Click Here
To Apply ( NATS Portal): Click Here
- Starting Date for Online Registration – 01 April 2023
- Last Date for enrolling in the NATS portal -15 April 2023
- Last date for applying – 30 April 2023
- .Declaration of Shortlisted list – 08 May 2023
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates. – 15 May 2023 & 16 May 2023