CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) scheduled recruitment for Project Assistant/Project Fellow for 13 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply this recruitment through e-mail. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CMTI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant/Project Fellow:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Project Fellow|
|Application Last Date||29 January 2021|
- First Class ITI Electrical Engineering.
- First class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with minimum one year Experience OR
- First Class M.E./ M. Tech in Mechatronics OR
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 2 year experience in Manufacturing. OR
- First Class B.E./B.Tech/ M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2 years experience in front end and back end development. OR
- First class B.E. / B.Tech with M.E./M.Tech in Electronics / Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience. OR
- First Year M.E./M. Tech (Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Control Systems, Mechatronics) with a minimum of 1 year of experience. OR
- First class B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EEE/EIE/IE with a minimum of 2 Years’ Experience. OR
- First class M.E./M.Tech in Drives and Control with a minimum of 1 year of experience
Total Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Project Assistant-I: 01 Post
- Project Fellow-I: 02 Posts
- Project Fellow-II: 10 Posts
- Project Assistant-I: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Fellow-I: Rs.25,000/- Rs.28,000/-
- Project Fellow-II: Rs.30,000 – Rs.32,000/-
CMTI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
- For shortlisted candidates the interview may be held through personal / video conference (VC) / any other modes
How to Apply CMTI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates mail the application in PDF as well as Word format along with your CV/ Resume and certificates to [email protected] on or before 29 January 2021
For More Details : Click here