CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 – CMRL sponsored PG Diploma Course (One year) for Engineering graduates at IIT Madras. After One-year course Executive Trainees will be posted as Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/Month (After Course)|
|Stipend||Rs 20,000/Month+ Course Fees(During Course)|
|Venue date||28 June 2018|
- First-class graduates with minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil/Mechanical /Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
Age limit (As on 30.05.2018): Below 28 years (Relaxed by 2 years for MBCs/DCs/BCs and 5 years for SC/ST).
Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 8 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
Salary & Posting details:
- For the one year course, CMRL will pay a stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month to candidates and also the necessary sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT Madras.
- *On successful completion of the course (PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management”), the trainees will be posted as Assistant Manager on contract for a period of 5 years in Chennai Metro Rail Ltd with a consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- p.m.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
The selection methodology comprises two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Rs.300/- for General and Others
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST candidates
- No fee for Differently Abled Persons
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of M/s Chennai Metro Rail Limited, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 June 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED,
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
KOYAMBEDU, CHENNAI – 600 107.