CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 – CMRL “Metro Rail Technology and Management” invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the Internship – 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/CA are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited is nothing but the Special Purpose Vehicle for the metro rail project in Chennai region. It was incorporated in 2007 under the Indian government and Tamilnadu Government. CMRL is established to achieve the mission to provide safe, accessible, convenient, reliable, fast, comfortable, efficient and affordable transformations in terms of the railway.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021:
CMRL Recruitment 2021 for Internship:
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Venue date||30 April 2021|
- Engineering Graduates from colleges recognized by AICTE or Premier Engineering Institutes or Any other Govt. recognized Institute/University, who are presently pursuing 3rd year (6th semester) and above are eligible to apply for internship in Engineering discipline.
- Students pursuing Chartered Accountancy (CA) and passed all groups of intermediate examination from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India are eligible to apply for internship in CA.
- The candidates should attach bonafide certificate issued by the concerned Institute to pursue In case of non submission of bonafide certificate, candidate will not be eligible for further selection process.
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Mechanical – 1 Post
- Electronics & Communication – 2 Posts
- IT – 2 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Environment – 2 Posts
- Chartered Accountant – 2 Posts
CMRL Stipend Details: Rs.10,000/-
CMRL Selection Process:
- Applications received online shall be examined by CMRL as per the eligibility criteria notified. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for test/interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria for selection of suitable candidates depending upon the response.
How to apply for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 April 2021.
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
CMRL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/Month (After Course)|
|Stipend||Rs 20,000/Month+ Course Fees(During Course)|
|Venue date||18 June 2019|
- First-class graduates with a minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil/Mechanical /Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have a valid GATE score at the time of applying.
- Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
Age limit (As on 29.05.2019): Below 28 years (Relaxed by 2 years for MBCs/DCs/BCs and 5 years for SC/ST).
Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 16 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 1 Posts
Salary & Posting details:
- For the one year course, CMRL will pay a stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month to candidates and also the necessary sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT Madras.
- *On successful completion of the course (PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management”), the trainees will be posted as Assistant Manager on contract for a period of 5 years in Chennai Metro Rail Ltd with consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- p.m.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The provisional selection is based on the GATE score and final selection will be
subject to medical fitness
- Rs.300/- for General and Others
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 18 June 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now