CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 – CMRL “Metro Rail Technology and Management” recruitment notification for the post of Assistant in various disciplines. The total of 3 vacancies is allotted in Accounts and Document management system roles. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail:
Chennai Metro Rail Limited is nothing but the Special Purpose Vehicle for the metro rail project in Chennai region. It was incorporated in 2007 under the Indian government and Tamilnadu Government. CMRL is established to achieve the mission to provide safe, accessible, convenient, reliable, fast, comfortable, efficient and affordable transformations in terms of the railway.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019:
CMRL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant:
|Venue date||24 August 2019|
- Candidate must possess post-graduation in Commerce discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Should possess a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in a PSU / Listed Company / Private Sector in Finance and Accounts department.
- Candidate should have handled the complete payment process from PO checking, invoice processing and loading payments in the bank portal.
- Candidate must possess graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of 60% & above from a reputed University recognized by Govt. Degree in Computer Application will be given preference.
- Should possess a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in handling project related documents (both hard copy to digital) and document management. Candidates with skills and experience in using Project Document Management/ software such as MS share point will be preferred.
- Diploma / Certification in computer application (MS Office etc,) will be desirable.
Age Limit(as on 14.08.2019):
- Maximum Age Limit:28 years
- 5 years for Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) or Scheduled Tribes
- 2 years in respect of candidates belonging to Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Muslim) or Backward Classes (Muslim).
CMRL Salary Details:
- Assistant(Accounts): Rs.25,000
- Assistant( Document Management System): Rs.25,000
- Assistant(Accounts): 2 Posts
- Assistant( Document Management System):1 Post
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in the respective discipline.
CMRL Selection Process:
The selection methodology comprises a two-stage process, interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness.
- Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by CMRL. However, in case a candidate seeks an extension for joining, then the second time medical examination expenditure will be borne by the candidate.
- To & fro travel expenses for the medical test shall be borne by the candidate.
- The candidate who fails in the prescribed medical test will not be given any alternative employment and decision of CMRL is final on this issue.
How to apply for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 24 August 2019.
Note: Registration of candidate will be done between 9.00 hrs and 14 hrs on the Walk-in date.
For more details & Application form: Click here
Date: 24 August 2019
Poonamallee High Road,
CMRL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Trainee:(Expired)
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/Month (After Course)|
|Stipend||Rs 20,000/Month+ Course Fees(During Course)|
|Venue date||18 June 2019|
- First-class graduates with a minimum aggregate average of 70% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates) in Civil/Mechanical /Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have a valid GATE score at the time of applying.
- Final year students who will secure the eligible degree before the commencement of the course can also apply.
Age limit (As on 29.05.2019): Below 28 years (Relaxed by 2 years for MBCs/DCs/BCs and 5 years for SC/ST).
Post wise vacancies: 25 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 16 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics) – 3 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 1 Posts
Salary & Posting details:
- For the one year course, CMRL will pay a stipend of Rs.20,000/- per month to candidates and also the necessary sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT Madras.
- *On successful completion of the course (PG Diploma Course in “Metro Rail Technology and Management”), the trainees will be posted as Assistant Manager on contract for a period of 5 years in Chennai Metro Rail Ltd with consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- p.m.
CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019 Selection process:
The provisional selection is based on the GATE score and final selection will be
subject to medical fitness
- Rs.300/- for General and Others
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply for CMRL Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 18 June 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now