CMPDI Recruitment 2020 – Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Asst Driller (Trainee) – 15 posts/ Jr. Scientific Assistant – 15 posts. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.cmpdi.co.in) website on or before 25 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CMPDI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Asst Driller (Trainee)/Jr. Scientific Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.29,460.30 – 31,852.56/-|
|Last Date||25 October 2020|
Asst Driller (Trainee):
- Matriculate with 03 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering and preferable in drilling from a recognized institute
Jr. Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates should complete a Graduate in Science with Chemistry
Age Limit (As on 26.09.2020): 18 to 30 years
The upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC( Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non- Creamy layer), and 15 years for PWD- SC/ST candidates
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 30 Posts
- Asst Driller (Trainee): 15 posts
- Jr. Scientific Assistant: 15 posts
- Asst Driller (Trainee): Rs.31,852.56/-
- Jr. Scientific Assistant Gr.II: Rs.29,460.30/-
CMPDI Recruitment Selection Process for Asst Driller/ Jr. Scientific Asst:
- Selection will be based on the written test and document verification
Scheme of written exam:
- The written test will be done through OMR based & will consist of Multiple Choice Type questions (MQ).
- It will consist of 2 papers, in bilingual format (Hindi/English)
- One technical paper and one general paper for assessment of mental ability, quantitative ability, logical. reasoning skills etc.
|Paper||Marks||Time||Ques||Weightage in the selection|
|Paper – I Technical||100||2 Hrs||100||70% (written test)|
|Paper-II General||50||2 Hrs||50||30% (written test)|
Minimum qualification marks in each paper:
- General/ UR – 50%
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ ESM/ PwBD – 40%
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note – No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/ Departmental Candidates
Mode of Payment – Only through the online facility of ‘SB Collect’
How to Apply CMPDI Recruitment 2020 for Asst Driller/ Jr. Scientific Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.cmpdi.co.in) website from 26 September to 25 October 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now