CMLRE Recruitment 2021 – Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for recruitment for the post of Project Manager/Project Scientist/Senior Project
Associate/Project Associate/SRF for 50 vacancies, candidates who completed the B.Tech/M.Sc/M.F.Sc/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job on or before 17 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and Recruitment application process are given below.
About CMLRE: Centre for Marine Living Resources and Ecology (CMLRE), a premier R&D institute and an attached office of the Ministry of Earth Sciences, is undertaking research activities in the areas of Marine Living Resources and Ecology including the ecosystem processes for the development of marine ecosystem management strategies towards sustainable utilization of resources.
CMLRE Recruitment 2021:
CMLRE Recruitment 2021 for Project Manager/Project Scientist/Senior Project Associate/ Project Associate/SRF:
|Job Role||Project Manager/Project Scientist/Senior Project
Associate/ Project Associate/SRF
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 1,25,000/-|
|Last Date||17 August 2021|
- Ph.D. in Marine Biology/ Marine Science/ Marine Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized university with 20 years of research experience in the relevant field with a proven track record.
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 7 years of research experience
- M.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry/Marine Science/Physical Oceanography/Physics/ or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the Master’s Degree (M.Sc) and 3 years of research experience in relevant field OR M.Sc or B.Tech in Bioinformatics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree and 3 years of experience in relevant field.
- M.Sc/ M.F.Sc in Marine Science/ Hydrochemistry/ Marine Chemistry/ any branch of chemistry/Zoology/ Fishery Sciences/ Applied Fisheries/Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Bio informatics/Mariculture/ Applied Fisheries/ Aquaculture/Marine Biology /Marine Sciences/ Life Science/ Zoology/Marine Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) OR
- M.Sc or B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Applied Mathematics/Statistics/Marine Science/ Maths/Physics/Physical Oceanography/Biology/ Ocean Technology/any branch of science or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree.
Senior Project Associate:
- M.Sc/ M.F.Sc in Marine Biology/ Marine Sciences/ Fisheries Science/ Life Science/ Aquaculture or equivalent from a recognized university
Project Associate-II/ SRF:
- M.Sc/M.F.Sc in Marine Science/ Marine Biology/ Zoology/ Life Science/Fishery Sciences/ Applied Fisheries/Marine Sciences/ Bio Science/Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Aquaculture/Bioinformatics or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree (M.Sc) and 2 years of relevant research experience.
- Project Manager – 45 years
- Project Scientist-III – 45 years
- Project Scientist-II – 40 years
- Project Scientist-I – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate-II/ SRF – 35 years
- Project Manager – 01 Post
- Project Scientist III – 02 Posts
- Project Scientist II – 15 Posts
- Project Scientist-I, Senior Project, Associate, Project, Associate-II/SRF, and Project Associate-I/JRF – 32 Posts
- Project Manager – Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Project Scientist-III – Rs. 78,000/-
- Project Scientist-II – Rs. 67,000/-
- Project Scientist-I – Rs. 56,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Project Associate-II/ SRF – Rs. 35,000/-
CMLRE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection for the posts shall be on the basis of performance of the screened-in candidates in the interview. Director, CMLRE reserves the right to decide on the mode of interview either online/offline and in case of online mode through any available online video conferencing mode.
How to apply for CMLRE Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now