Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CMFRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Young Professional/Field Assistant. There are 08 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree/M.Sc is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CMFRI Recruitment 2023 for Young Professional/Field Assistants:
|Job Role||Young Professional/Field Assistant|
|Total Posts||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||30 April 2023|
Project Name: Marine Mammal Stock Assessment in India (MMSAI).
Young Professional II:
- Postgraduate in Fisheries Science/ Marine Science/Marine Biology/Zoology/Aquatic Biology/Life Science/Environmental Science/Oceanography or Equivalent.
- Desirable Experiences/Qualifications: Should be seaworthy, must be physically fit, and able to swim.
- Experience in marine mammal taxonomy/biology/survey/stock assessment with a strong interest in the conservation of marine mammals.
- Experience in fisheries and oceanographic data collection onboard vessels/boats and experience in handling oceanographic equipment.
- Experience in the identification of marine plankton/ water and sediment quality analysis/GIS/statistical software.
- Experience in ocean acoustic studies/detection of marine mammal vocalizations and other biological signals using hydrophones/hydrophone data processing and analysis.
- Scientific publications in peer-reviewed journals/reports.
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Desirable Experiences/Qualifications: Postgraduate in Fisheries Science/ Marine Science/Marine Biology/Zoology/Aquatic Biology/Life Science/Environmental Science/ Oceanography or Equivalent.
- Candidate should be sea-worthy, physically fit/ able to swim, and with working experience in research projects.
- Basic computer knowledge with proficiency in MS Office.
- Work experience in Government/private office in administrative tasks and data entry.
- Experience in identifying marine plankton/ water and sediment quality analysis/GIS/statistical software.
- Young Professional-II: 21- 45 years
- Field Assistant: 35 years ( Men ), 40 years ( Women )
- Young Professional-II: Rs 35,000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs 18,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 06 Posts
- Field Assistant: 02 Posts
- The selection process includes a walk-in-Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail, and only those who receive communication may appear for the walk-in interview on the specified date and time.
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form along with all the original certificates from matriculation onwards must be sent in the scanned form to the mentioned mail id on or before 30 April 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Mail id: email@example.com
- The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are purely contractual, non-regular, time-bound, and co-terminus with the project.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the interview date.
- This recruitment is purely on a temporary basis.
- Place of work: Posting at ICAR-CMFRI, Kochi, and liable to travel anywhere along the Indian coast as per work requirement.
- A walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 10 May 2023 (10.00 AM) at ICAR – CMFRI, Kochi.
CMFRI Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CMFRI Recruitment?
Ans. At present CMFRI has vacancies for Young Professional/Field Assistant
Q2.Who can apply CMFRI Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed Any Degree/M.Sc is eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through e-mail.