CMET Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Staff-I for 04 vacancies purely temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc within the age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates send the application form by email ID to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 09 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and CMET Recruitment application process are given below.
Eligible candidates also apply for:
- IHBT Recruitment 2020 for Research Associate/ Project Assistant
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice/ Research Associate
CMET Recruitment 2020 Details:
CMET Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff:
|Job Role||Project Staff-I|
|Salary||Rs. 19,840/- per month|
|Job Location||C-MET, Pune|
|Last Date||09 October 2020|
CMET Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- M.Sc. (Physics/ Material Science)/ Chemistry/ Electronics) with First Class
- Candidates having good communication skills with hands-on experience in the area of Nanomaterials and course coordination would be preferred.
Age Limit (as on 09/10/2020): Not exceeding 28 years
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- per months plus 24 % HRA = Rs. 19,840/-
CMET Recruitment Selection Process for Project Staff:
- Only shortlisted / screened-in candidates will be communicated by email for the interview.
- The mode of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
Application Fee: Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment – Online to Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology, Pune Bank Name: Punjab National Bank, Account No; 0495000100063589, IFSC Code: PUNB0049500, Account Type: Saving, Branch: Pashan Pune.
Note – No application fee for SC/ST and Woman Candidates.
How to apply CMET Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format with essential documents, attested certificates, payment details by email ID to [email protected], and [email protected] on or before 09 October 2020.
For More Details and Application Form: Click here
CMET Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.22,320/- per month|
|Walk-in Date||14 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete first class Diploma in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation OR
- First class B.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics as one of the subjects
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): Not exceeding 28 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- For Metallurgy – 02 posts
- For Chemical Engineering – 02 posts
- For Chemistry – 01 post
- For Instrumentation fields – 01 post
CMET Selection Process for Technical Assistant:
- Shortlisted/screened candidates only will be allowed to attend the interview.
How to apply CMET Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Technical Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to bring their duly filled application form with duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form at the time of screening on 14 March 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 14 March 2020 (Saturday)
Registration Time: 9 AM to 10 AM
CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET),
IDA PHASE – III,
CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO),
HYDERABAD – 500 051
CMET Recruitment 2019 for JRF/Project Staff: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Staff|
|Salary||Rs.16,000-31,000/- per month|
|Venue Date||24 June 2019.|
CMET Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc.(Electronic Science / Physics) with NET or B.E./B.Tech. Electronics Engineering with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech/M.E. Electronics/ microelectronics/VLSI with hands-on experience in Cleanroom semiconductor device fabrication and microelectronics circuit design and processing is preferable.
Note: In case of non-availability of NET/GATE qualified candidates, Junior Research Fellow position will be converted as Project Staff as detailed below:
- First Class in M.Sc.(Electronic Science/Physics)
- First Class in B.Tech./B.E.(Electronics)
Age limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 years.
CMET – Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Project Staff: 1 post
CMET Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on written test and Interview.
How to apply for CMET Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on the official website on or before 24 June 2019.
For More details and Application form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now