CMET Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Technical Assistant for 06 vacancies purely temporary. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/B.Sc in the relevant field within the age limit of 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in along with their duly filled application form on 14 March 2020 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility and CMET Recruitment application process are given below.
You can also apply for:
- NEERI Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
- Power Grid Recruitment 2020 for Field Engineer/Field Supervisor
- GSECL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant)
CMET Recruitment 2020 Details:
CMET Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.22,320/- per month|
|Walk-in Date||14 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete first class Diploma in Metallurgy/ Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation OR
- First class B.Sc. in Chemistry with Physics as one of the subjects
Age Limit (as on 01.03.2020): Not exceeding 28 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- For Metallurgy – 02 posts
- For Chemical Engineering – 02 posts
- For Chemistry – 01 post
- For Instrumentation fields – 01 post
CMET Selection Process for Technical Assistant:
- Shortlisted/screened candidates only will be allowed to attend the interview.
How to apply CMET Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Technical Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to bring their duly filled application form with duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along with the application form at the time of screening on 14 March 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 14 March 2020 (Saturday)
Registration Time: 9 AM to 10 AM
CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET),
IDA PHASE – III,
CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO),
HYDERABAD – 500 051
CMET Recruitment 2019 for JRF/Project Staff: (Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Project Staff|
|Salary||Rs.16,000-31,000/- per month|
|Venue Date||24 June 2019.|
CMET Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc.(Electronic Science / Physics) with NET or B.E./B.Tech. Electronics Engineering with valid GATE score.
- M.Tech/M.E. Electronics/ microelectronics/VLSI with hands-on experience in Cleanroom semiconductor device fabrication and microelectronics circuit design and processing is preferable.
Note: In case of non-availability of NET/GATE qualified candidates, Junior Research Fellow position will be converted as Project Staff as detailed below:
- First Class in M.Sc.(Electronic Science/Physics)
- First Class in B.Tech./B.E.(Electronics)
Age limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 years.
CMET – Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 1 post
- Project Staff: 1 post
CMET Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on written test and Interview.
How to apply for CMET Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on the official website on or before 24 June 2019.
For More details and Application form: Click here