CMDA Recruitment 2020 – Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority invites the job application for the post of Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist Gr-III, Typist, Fieldman, Messenger, for 131 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of Any degree/10th/8th are eligible to apply for these jobs. Candidates will be selected on the basis of test/ interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.cmdachennai.gov.in) website on or before 24 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- TNEB TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020 for Asst Engineer/Others
- TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 for Dy Collector/DSP/Officers
- TNFUSRC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard
CMDA Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant/ Steno-Typist/ Typist/ Fieldman/ Messenger|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-Month|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA):
For Junior Assistant:
- Candidates should possess any degree in recognised University
For Steno-Typist Gr-III:
- Candidates should pass S.S.L.C / 10th STD in recognized board and
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and must have passed Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by lower Grade (English) but those with Higher Grade Qualification in shorthand both in English and Tamil will be preferred.
- Candidates should pass SSLC / 10th Std in recognized board and
- Must have passed Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by Higher Grade in English and at least lower Grade in Tamil.
- Candidates should pass SSLC Examination in a recognised school and must be able to ride a bicycle
- Candidates should pass VIII Standard in a recognised school.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total 131 Posts
- For Junior Assistant: 34 Posts
- For Steno-Typist Gr-III: 24 Posts
- For Typist: 10 Posts
- For Fieldman: 19 Posts
- For Messenger: 44 Posts
- For Junior Assistant: Rs.19,500 – 62,000 (Level-8)
- For Steno-Typist Gr-III: Rs.20,600 – 65,500 (Level-10)
- For Typist: Rs.19,500 – 62,000 (Level-8)
- For Fieldman: Rs.15,700 – 50,000 (Level-1)
- For Messenger: Rs.15,700 – 50,000 (Level-1)
CMDA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the test/ interview.
How to Apply for CMDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can duly fill the applications only through online at (www.cmdachennai.gov.in) website on or before 24 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now