CLW Recruitment 2023: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has released the job notification for the post of Teachers in Railway Schools with 20 vacancies on a Contractual basis. Candidates with the qualification of MCA/BCA/B.Ed/M. Ed/M.P.Ed can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can attend a walk-in drive. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW): It has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader and statesman Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das. The production activity started on 26 Jan 1950 when India became a Republic. The initial product of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works was Steam Locomotive. It also manufactures AC Traction motors, Bogies cast & fabricated, Switch gears/Control gears, Wheelsets and steel casting. It is one of the largest Electric Locomotive manufacturers in the world. It is one of the most accomplished, promising and reliable locomotive manufacturers.
CLW Recruitment 2023 for Teachers in Railway Schools:
|Job Role||Teachers in Railway Schools|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Interview Date||22-24 November 2023|
- Essentials: M.Ed from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate
in the following subject:-
- PGT(Physics)- Physics/Electronics Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics.
- PGT(Hindi)-Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate Level.
- PGT(Pol. Sc)-Pol.Science.
- PGT(Comm)-Commerce, Accountancy, B.St.
- PGT(Physical Education)- Physical Education M.P.Ed
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in teaching in the concerned medium/media.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Essentials: BCA/MCA/IT Graduate from a recognized university.
- Desirable: Experience in Teaching.
Duration: Engagement of teachers on a contract basis may be for not less than 07 days and not more than 360 days.
Age Limit(As on 01 September 2023): Up to 65 years
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
- PGT Physics- 02 Posts
- PGT Bengali- 01 Post
- PGT Pol. Sc.- 01 Post
- PGT Eng- 02 Posts
- PGT Hindi- 03 Posts
- PGT History- 02 Posts
- PGT Maths- 01 Post
- PGT Eco- 02 Posts
- PGT Comm- 01 Post
- PGT Physical Education- 02 Posts
- PRT/Computer Education- 03 Posts
- PGT: Rs.27500/- pm
- PRT: Rs.21500/- pm
Selection will be based on Interviews. If the number of candidates is more, then the interview may conducted the next working day, so the candidate coming for the interview should be prepared to stay for the same through their arrangement. The selected candidates will have to execute a contract with the Railway Administration.
How to apply for CLW Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form, and the duly filled application form should be taken along with copies of all certificates/testimonials/mark sheets in original and two copies (attested by a Gazetted officer/self-attested), two recent passport-size photographs at the time of interview on 22-24 November 2023.
For more details & Application form: Click here
- PGT(Bengali)- 22 November 2023
- PGT(English)- 22 November 2023
- PGT(History)- 22 November 2023
- PGT(Mathematics)- 23 November 2023
- PGT(Physics)- 23 November 2023
- PGT(Economics)- 23 November 2023
- PGT(Commerce)- 23 November 2023
- TGT (Physical Education)- 24 November 2023
- PGT(Hindi)- 24 November 2023
- PGT (Pol. Science)- 24 November 2023
- PRT(Computer)- 24 November 2023
Administrative Meeting Room GM’s office,
- At the time of the interview & entering into a contract, the candidate shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualifications.
- The candidate belonging to the SC/ST/OBC community should bring with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by a competent authority in a prescribed form of the Government of India.
- Candidate should report to APO(Admn) at 9:00 hrs on the date of the walk-in interview for document verification.