CLW Recruitment 2019: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works announced notification for the post of Nursing Superintendent and Pharmacist Grade-III on contract. Only 19 vacancies are available to fill the above post. Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW) conducts the walk-in-interview to select the candidates. The candidates with a qualification of nursing and pharmacy are eligible to apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and walk-in details are given below. Candidates want to know about railway jobs visit Railway Recruitment page.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW): It has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader and statesmen Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das. The production activity started on 26 Jan 1950 when India became Republic. The initial product of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works was Steam Locomotive. It also manufactures AC Traction motors, Bogies cast & fabricated, Switch gears/Control gears, Wheelsets & Steel casting. It is one of the largest Electric Locomotive manufacturers in the world. It is one of the most accomplished, promising and reliable locomotive manufacturers.
CLW Recruitment Details:
CLW Walk-In-Interview 2019:
|Job Role||Nursing/ Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||2 & 4 September 2019|
For Nursing Superintendent:
- Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc.(Nursing).
For Pharmacist Grade-III:
- 10+2 in Science or it’s equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognised University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age Limit(As on 9 August 2019):
- For Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 40 years
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 20 to 35 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Nursing Superintendent: 17 posts
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 2 posts
- For Nursing Superintendent: Rs.57696/Month
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: Rs.41156/Month
The selection process is based on the interview
How to apply for CLW Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here
- For Nursing Superintendent: 2 September 2019
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 4 September 2019
Interview Timing: 10 AM Reporting time: 9 AM
Kasturba Gandhi Hospital,
West Bengal 713331