CLW Recruitment 2019: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has released the job notification for Sports Persons for 10 vacancies against Sports Quota for the Year 2019-20. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ITI/Any Degree within the age limit of 18 to 25 years can apply for this job. Selection is based on the performance during the trial and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before 16 December 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates want to know about railway jobs visit Railway Recruitment page.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW): It has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader and statesmen Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das. The production activity started on 26 Jan 1950 when India became Republic. The initial product of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works was Steam Locomotive. It also manufactures AC Traction motors, Bogies cast & fabricated, Switch gears/Control gears, Wheelsets & Steel casting. It is one of the largest Electric Locomotive manufacturers in the world. It is one of the most accomplished, promising and reliable locomotive manufacturers.
CLW Recruitment Details:
CLW Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota:
|Job Role||Sports Quota|
|Salary||Level of Pay 2 – 5|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||16 December 2019|
- A university degree or its equivalent examination. (in case of selection to Clerical category candidate should possess typing skill with 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi).
- 12th (10+2) Passed with Physics and Math in higher secondary examination or 10th Passed + ITI or its equivalent (NAC from NCVT) examination for technical category.
Level-2 (1,900) & Level-3 (2,000/-):
- 12th (10+2) or its equivalent examination for NTPC & 10th Pass + ITI for technical category or equivalent (NAC from NCVT) or 12th (10+2) Passed with Physics and math
in higher secondary examination. (in case of selection to Clerical category candidate should possess typing skill with 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi).
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 25 years
(No age relaxation is allowed even for SC/ST/OBC candidate.)
Sports Wise Vacancies: (Total – 10 Posts)
- Hockey (Women): 2 Posts
- Basketball (Women): 2 Posts
- Basketball (Men): 2 Posts
- Cricket (Men): 2 Posts
- Golf (men): 1 Post
- Archery(Recurve/Compound) (Men): 1 Post
Sports Wise Pay Level:
- Hockey: Level-4 (2400/-) / Level-5 (2800/-)
- Basketball/ Cricket/ Golf/ Archery: Level 2 (1900/-) / Level 3(2000/-)
Grade Pay & Pay Bands:
- Level-5/ Level-4: 29200-92300 / 25500-81100
- Level-3/ Level-2: 21700-69100/ 19900-63200
CLW Recruitment – Selection process:
Selection will be based upon performance in sports Trial and Interview & Certificate produced in support of Educational qualification and sports achievements and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue & date for Trials and Interview/Certificate Verification will be intimated to the eligible candidates.
- For UR and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Minority/ Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order/Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of PFA, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Payable at Chittaranjan
How to Apply CLW Recruitment 2019 for Sports Quota?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address before 16 December 2019.
For More Details: & Application Form: Click here
Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
Distt.- Paschim Burdwan,
CLW Walk-In-Interview 2019 for Nursing/ Pharmacist:(Expired)
|Job Role||Nursing/ Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||2 & 4 September 2019|
For Nursing Superintendent:
- Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc.(Nursing).
For Pharmacist Grade-III:
- 10+2 in Science or it’s equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognised University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age Limit(As on 9 August 2019):
- For Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 40 years
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 20 to 35 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Nursing Superintendent: 17 posts
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 2 posts
- For Nursing Superintendent: Rs.57696/Month
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: Rs.41156/Month
The selection process is based on the interview
How to apply for CLW Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here
- For Nursing Superintendent: 2 September 2019
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 4 September 2019
Interview Timing: 10 AM Reporting time: 9 AM
Kasturba Gandhi Hospital,
West Bengal 713331