CLW Recruitment 2020: Chittaranjan Locomotive Works has released the job notification for the post of Cultural Quota in Group – C with 02 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Degree/ Diploma can apply for this job. Selection is based on the written examination/ Personality Test/ Practical Demonstration/Interview etc. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before 03 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Candidates want to know about railway jobs visit Railway Recruitment page.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW): It has been named after the great freedom fighter, leader and statesmen Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das. The production activity started on 26 Jan 1950 when India became Republic. The initial product of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works was Steam Locomotive. It also manufactures AC Traction motors, Bogies cast & fabricated, Switch gears/Control gears, Wheelsets & Steel casting. It is one of the largest Electric Locomotive manufacturers in the world. It is one of the most accomplished, promising and reliable locomotive manufacturers.
CLW Recruitment 2020 Details:
CLW Recruitment 2020 for Cultural Quota:
|Job Role||Cultural Quota in Group – C|
|Salary||Level of Pay 2|
|Job Location||Chittaranjan (WB)|
|Last Date||03 June 2020|
- Passed 12th (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. (Not applicable for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen and the candidates of any category who possessing higher qualification).
- Degree/Diploma certificate in specified cultural disciplines from government recognized institution for which
notification is issued.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- UR: 18 – 30Years
- OBC: 18 – 33years
- SC/ST: 18 – 35Years.
Cultural Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Instrument(Acoustic Guitar) – 01 post
- Dance (Folk) – 01 post
CLW Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection will be based on the written examination/ Personality Test/ Practical Demonstration/Interview
- Candidates who qualify in the Written Test will only be called for “Practical Demonstration” and “Assessment of Talent”
- In the written test, the candidate who will obtain at least 40% marks out of 50 will be eligible for the next stage of the test (i.e. Practical Demonstration & evaluation of testimonials & prizes etc.).
|Written Test: In the written test, questions will be of objective type which may include General Knowledge, General Science, General Mathematics, Knowledge of general English & Hindi Language, Professional Knowledge, Reasoning and Aptitude etc||50|
|Assessment of talent in the relevant culture discipline on the basis of Practical Demonstration||35|
|Assessment of talent in the relevant culture discipline on the basis of Testimonials/Prizes etc||15|
- For UR and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Minority/ Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Indian Postal Order/Bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Financial Advisor, Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan.
How to Apply CLW Recruitment 2020 for Cultural Quota?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address before 03 June 2020.
For More Details: & Application Form: Click here
Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works,
CLW Walk-In-Interview 2019 for Nursing/ Pharmacist:(Expired)
|Job Role||Nursing/ Pharmacist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Walk-In Date||2 & 4 September 2019|
For Nursing Superintendent:
- Certificate as Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc.(Nursing).
For Pharmacist Grade-III:
- 10+2 in Science or it’s equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognised University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age Limit(As on 9 August 2019):
- For Nursing Superintendent: 20 to 40 years
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 20 to 35 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Nursing Superintendent: 17 posts
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 2 posts
- For Nursing Superintendent: Rs.57696/Month
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: Rs.41156/Month
The selection process is based on the interview
How to apply for CLW Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here
- For Nursing Superintendent: 2 September 2019
- For Pharmacist Grade-III: 4 September 2019
Interview Timing: 10 AM Reporting time: 9 AM
Kasturba Gandhi Hospital,
West Bengal 713331
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now