CloudMagic Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates through eLitmus. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CloudMagic Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5.0 LPA|
|Last Date||29 March 2019|
|Venue Date||31 March 2019|
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS 2018 Batch (All branches)
- Good pH score and academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Tech savviness.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical & non-technical issues related to our products
- Work closely with Engineering and Marketing teams
- Help the development team in prioritizing the feature requests based on customer feedback
- Resolving queries on various platforms
- Handle escalations for post-installation issues
- Creating FAQ and documentation related to product training and support
How to apply CloudMagic Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 29 March 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 31 March 2019.
To Apply: Click here