Clarivate Analytics Recruitment scheduled to hire Associate Research Analyst for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Clarivate Analytics Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Research Analyst|
- M.Sc – Genetics, Molecular Biology or Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology and equivalent skill set / B.Tech – Biotechnology
- Experience: 0 to 1 Year ( Freshers can apply )
Review scientific publications and identify data related to Biomarkers/Genes, uses of biomarkers in different diseases, identifying the techniques used and enter data into the BMK and Genomics database using controlled vocabulary and defined data fields.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Apply indexing to patent documents in line with editorial policies and conventions.
- Achieve production volume and quality targets.
- Recording of performance against target.
- Taking an active role within the team to ensure targets are met.
- Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
- Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
- To take responsibility for identifying technology training and developmental needs for yourself on an on-going basis.
- To make positive efforts to promote personal safety and that of others by taking reasonable care at work, by carrying out the requirements of the law or following recognised codes of practice provided or advised by management to ensure safe working practices.
How to apply Clarivate Analytics Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here