Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CIWA Recruitment 2022 – Central Institute for Women in Agriculture has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Community Mobiliser. There are a total of 7 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who completed their Matriculation can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 20 April 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
ICAR-Central Institute for Women in Agriculture (ICAR-CIWA) is an institution first of its kind in India that is exclusively devoted to gender related research in agriculture. Established as National Research Centre for Women in Agriculture (NRCWA) in April 1996 at Bhubaneswar (Odisha) under Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, following the recommendation of the Working Group on Agricultural Research and Education, constituted by the Planning Commission for the formulation of the 8th Five Year Plan (1992-97), the institute has been undertaking research on various issues affecting women’s role and participation and the emerging opportunities in agriculture
CIWA Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Community Mobiliser|
|Salary||Rs. 8,000/ month|
|Interview Date||20 April 2022|
- The candidates must have completed Matriculation
- Desirable Qualification : Working experience in Research, Development projects and schemes. Working knowledge of Odia language
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022) :
- The lower age and upper age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Community Mobiliser should be 21 and 45 years respectively.
Total Vacancies :
- Community Mobiliser : 7 posts
- The remuneration for the post of Community Mobiliser is Rs. 8,000/ month
CIWA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Community Mobiliser will be based on the Walk-in Interview conducted on 20 April 2022
How to apply for CIWA Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in Interview conducted on 20 April 2022 at the venue given below.
For more details : Click here
Venue of Interview :
Icar – Central Institute For Women In Agriculture
Plot No. 50-51, Mouza-Jokalandi,
Bhubaneswar – 751003,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now