Civica Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Graduate Trainee (Software Development) for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Vadodara Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Civica Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee (Software Development)|
|Last date||31 March 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- First class and above grade in BE/BTECH/ MCA/MSc. IT equivalent degree from a university UGC Accredited.
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think laterally to solve problems
- The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work with team members of different cultures
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality
- Analyse new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Interactive development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the SFW project manager and SSE.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Ensuring that operations carried out using data are for a proper purpose, and for safeguarding the confidentiality and security of that data.
- Implementing and acting in accordance with their statutory and legal obligations, CIVICA policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and controls
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to CIVICA
How to apply Civica Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment by the following link latest by 31 March 2018.
To Apply: Click here