Citrix Recruitment scheduled to hire a Software Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Citrix Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level) Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology.
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Performs tasks involving programming/coding, troubleshooting and testing of software components
- Applies software process methodologies to complete assignments and ensure quality output
- Performs preliminary tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software
- Solicits input and expertise to carry out assignments correctly
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work
- Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
- Performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary
How to apply for Citrix Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here