Citrix Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire a Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Citrix Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- B. Tech or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 0 – 1 year of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Python)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Entry position that develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software components for existing or new products. Works on problems of limited scope.
- Learns and follows standard practices and procedures.
- Normally receives general guidance and/or direction on routine work to achieve overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
How to apply for Citrix Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now