Citrix Recruitment scheduled to hire a Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Citrix Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience or applied coursework (including entry level)
- Demonstrated understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (e.g. algorithms, data structures)
- Basic proficiency in a programming language(s) (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- Understanding of basic software lifecycle process
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding of networking and data communications
- Under general guidance, performs technical work requiring application of basic software development methodologies to complete assignments to required standards of quality and timeliness; participates in discussions regarding project approach and planning; implements designs with some guidance and supervision; expected to perform code reviews on their own areas of responsibility; delivers quality work product while gaining experience and knowledge in specific area of assignment and general background in company methods of operation and procedures
- Communicates technical issues within scope of assignment
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work; communicates technical issues within scope of assignment; may assist with technical specification documentation and review
- Implements, unit tests, debugs and integrates code of assigned projects; performs tests to verify the functionality, accuracy, and efficiency of developed or enhanced software; performs maintenance functions to correct errors as necessary; documents and reviews all results with higher level engineer
How to apply for Citrix Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this recruitment in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here