Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
CISF Recruitment 2022 – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job notification announced for the post of Constable/Fire/Head Constable. Totally 1398 vacancies are available in CISF Recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of 12th can apply. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal/online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of CISF Recruitment are given below.
About CISF: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is the Central Armed Police Force in India and its established from 15 June 1983. At present, CISF has more than 1,50,000 Active Personnel.CISF is organised and under control of the Ministry of Home Affairs and it’s under the Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968.CISF unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for seaways, airways and some of the major installations in India.CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad. There are ranking structure in CISF like as Police Ranks they are Director-General, Additional Director General, Inspector General (IG), Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Commandant (Comdt), Deputy Commandant (Dy Comdt), Assistant Commandant (Asst Comdt).CISF also protects and cover the Airport Security, Security for Delhi Metro, Fire Wing(providing protection, safety, and security to Industrial undertaking/installations), Special Security Group-SSG (security cover to persons nominated by the Home Ministry)
CSIF Jobs :
CISF is the Constitution of Force and it has three branches Executive Branch, Ministerial Branch, Fire Service Branches. Each branch of the CISF having Supervisory Officers and Enrolled Members. The Supervisory Officers are Director-General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Deputy Commandant, Assistant Commandant etc.
The Enrolled Members CISF are Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constables and Followers( Like Cook, Sweeper Etc). Candidates who Join CISF works under the control of the Home Ministry(Central Government).Candidates can kindly bookmark this page to get updated Employment News from the CISF
CISF Recruitment 2022:
CISF Recruitment 2022 for Constable/Fire:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||29 January 2022|
|Last Date||04 March 2022|
- The candidates must have passed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with science subject.
For Candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Ladakh, Kashmir Valley of J&K and North Eastern States:
- Height: 165 cms
- Chest: 78-83 cms
For Candidates belonging to Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas:
- Height: 162.5 cms
- Chest: 77-82 cms
Age Limit(as on 04.03.2022): 18 to 23 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- Andhra Pradesh – 79 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh – 09 Posts
- Assam – 103 Posts
- Bihar – 123 Posts
- Chandigarh – 41 Posts
- Delhi – 10 Posts
- Goa – 01 Post
- Gujarat – 34 Posts
- Haryana – 14 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 04 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir – 41 Posts
- Jharkhand – 87 Posts
- Karnataka – 34 Posts
- Kerala – 40 Posts
- Ladakh – 01 Post
- Madhya Pradesh – 50 Posts
- Maharastra – 70 Posts
- Manipur – 11 Posts
- Meghalaya – 13 Posts
- Mizoram – 05 Posts
- Nagaland – 07 Posts
- Odisha – 58 Posts
- Pudducherry – 01 Post
- Punjab – 16 Posts
- Rajasthan – 39 Posts
- Tamil Nadu – 41 Posts
- Telangana – 30 Posts
- Tripura – 15 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 112 Posts
- Uttarakhand – 06 Posts
- West Bengal – 54 Posts
CISF Recruitment for Constable – Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) : All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are provisionally accepted and found to be in order will be called to appear in PET/PST.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres. Detailed scrutiny of candidates eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of (DV). Physical Efficiency Test (PET) : Candidates have to clear 5 Kms run in 24 minutes.
- Physical Standard Test (PST) – Candidates who qualify Height Bar Test & PET (Run) will be screened for height, chest and weight by the Board of Officers. Physical Standards for the post are as follows :- Height – 170 Cms, Chest – 80-85 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- For UR, EWS &OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 04 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
CISF Recruitment 2021 for Head Constable:
|Job Role||Head Constable|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 March 2022|
Eligible Rank at the time of discharge from the Army:
- 12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics.
Age Limit: 18 – 23 years
Discipline Wise Vacancies: (Total – 249 Posts)
- Athletics – 52 Posts
- Boxing – 8 Posts
- Basket ball – 8 Posts
- Gymnastics – 5 Posts
- Football – 10 Posts
- Hockey – 15 Posts
- Hand ball – 6 Posts
- Judo – 7 Posts
- Kabaddi – 7 Posts
- Shooting – 3 Posts
- Swimming – 17 Posts
- Volley ball – 5 Posts
- Weight Lifting – 16 Posts
- Wrestling – 14 Posts
- Taekwondo – 8 Posts
- Athletics – 38 Posts
- Boxing – 10 Posts
- Judo – 4 Posts
- Kabaddi – 8 Posts
- Shooting – 1 Post
- Weight Lifting – 7 Posts
- Head Constable – Rs.25,500-81,100/-
CISF Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test & Proficiency Test. Subsequently, shortlisted candidates will be issued Admit Cards for the next stages of the examination i.e. Medical Examination. Candidate will have to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
PHYSICAL STANDARD TEST (PST):
- Before start of PST, all candidate will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidate can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates who qualify in PST will undergo Documentation. The candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per para-5(e), proof to avail age and height relaxation etc in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board.
TRIAL TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in PST & Documentation will undergo Trial Test of 20 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs. Trial Test will be qualifying in nature. Though the Trial Test is qualifying in nature and merit will be drawn on the basis of
marks scored by the candidates in Proficiency Test, however the minimum cut off marks in Trial Test for all events will be 10 marks, to be secured by all category candidates.
PROFICIENCY TEST :-
- All the candidates declared qualified in Trial Test will undergo Proficiency Test of 40 marks in the sports event to which he/she belongs. The minimum cut off marks in Proficiency Test for all events/sports will be 20 marks, to be secured by candidates. Candidates who do not secure minimum qualifying marks in Proficiency Test will be rejected by giving rejection slip intimating reasons thereof by the Recruitment Board. Additional marks out of 10 will be accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
DRAWAL OF FINAL SELECT LIST:-
- After completion of Proficiency Test, Merit List will be drawn strictly according to marks taking into consideration the performance of the candidates during the course of Proficiency Test and the marks accorded to the candidate having meritorious certificate/achievement in the respective sports events.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to Apply CISF Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the below link and duly filled the application along with the required documents and sent it through postal (check notification) on or before 31 March 2022 upto 5 PM.
For more details & Application form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now