CISF Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) for Male Indian Citizens.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CISF Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Constable (Tradesmen)|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 to 69,100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||20 November 2017|
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
- Matriculation or equivalent or Army 1st Class or equivalent of Air Force or Navy(For Ex-Servicemen).
|For General, SC and OBC candidates||170 Cms||80-85 Cms|
|Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K||165 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5 Cms||76-81 Cms|
Age limit(As on 01.08.2017): 18 to 23 years(Relaxation as per government policy)
Post wise Vacancies: 418 Posts
- Barber- 41 Posts
- Boot Maker – 9 Posts
- Cook – 206 Posts
- Carpenter – 9 Posts
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Mason – 2 Posts
- Mali – 4 Posts
- Painter – 4 Posts
- Sweeper – 104 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Washerman – 34 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The written test consists 100 OMR based objective type multiple choice questions.The question paper will be set (Bi-lingual i.e. in Hindi and English) to assess the general awareness/general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematic, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of candidate in Hindi/English.The duration of the written test will be 02 hours.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list.
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
Application fee: Rs.100/- for General and OBC candidates (No fee for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen)
Payment of fee:
Candidates can pay the application fees by using,
- Through SBI Challan (Challan other than SBI will not be accepted). Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 22/11/2017 only.
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidate can apply for this position in online from 14 October 2017 to 20 November 2017.
For More details and Apply: Click here
To Apply: Click here