CISF Recruitment 2018: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job notification announced for the post of Constables/Driver & Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) for Male Indian Citizens.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About CISF: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is the Central Armed Police Force in India and its established from 15 June 1983.At present CISF has more than 1,50,000 Active Personnel.CISF is organised and under control of the Ministry of Home Affairs and its under the Central Industrial Security Force Act, 1968.CISF unique organisation in paramilitary forces for India, which works for sea ways, airways and some of the major installations in India.CISF plays a major role in Disaster Management, for Disaster Management course the personnel are trained from NISA, Hyderabad.There are ranking structure in CISF like as Police Ranks they are Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General (IG), Deputy Inspector General (DIG), Commandant (Comdt), Deputy Commandant (Dy Comdt), Assistant Commandant (Asst Comdt).CISF also protects and cover the Airport Security, Security for Delhi Metro, Fire Wing(providing protection, safety, and security to Industrial undertaking/installations), Special Security Group-SSG (security cover to persons nominated by the Home Ministry)
CSIF Jobs 2018:
CISF is the Constitution of Force and it has three branches Executive Branch, Ministerial Branch, Fire Service Branches.Each branch of the CISF having Supervisory Officers and Enrolled Members.The Supervisory Officers are Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Director General, Additional Director General, Inspector General, Deputy Inspector General, Deputy Commandant, Assistant Commandant etc.
The Enrolled Members CISF are Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constables and Followers( Like Cook, Sweeper Etc).Candidates who Join CISF works under the control of the Home Ministry(Central Government).Candidates can kindly bookmark this page to get updated Employment News from the CISF
CISF Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Constable/Driver, Constable/DCPO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start date||19 February 2018|
|Last date||19 March 2018|
CISF Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Driving Licence: The candidate should have a valid driving license for
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle;
- Light Motor Vehicle;
- Motorcycle with gear;
- 03 years experience of driving Heavy Motor Vehicle/Transport Vehicle or Light Motor Vehicle and Motor Cycle with gear as on the closing date for receipt of application from candidates i.e. 19-03-2018 including for the candidates of North East region.
- The experience in driving will be calculated from the date of issue of license for Light Motor Vehicles. If driving experience is from a date after.
Age limit(As on 19-03-2018): 21 to 27 years. Upper age is relaxable by 05 years in respect of SC/ST, 03 years in respect of OBC candidates & Others as per Govt. orders.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Physical Standards:
|For General, SC and OBC candidates||167 Cms||80-85 Cms|
|In respect of persons falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonese, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas subject to production of Certificate as per Appendix-‘C’ and||160 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir subject to production of either domicile Certificate or Certificate as per Appendix-‘C’||160 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled with Tribes.||160 Cms||76-81 Cms|
CISF Recruitment Post wise Vacancies: 447 Posts
- Constables/Driver – 344 Posts
- Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services) – 103 Posts
CISF Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The recruitment process will consist of Height Bar Test (HBT), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
Trade test will be qualifying in nature.
|Name of the test||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Driving test for light vehicle||50||25|
|Driving test for heavy vehicle||50||25|
|Practical knowledge of motor mechanism and ability to carry out minor repair of vehicles||30||15|
- The written test will be conducted on OMR based(Objective Type)
- The question paper will be set to assess the general awareness/ general knowledge, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns and to test the basic knowledge of the candidate in English/ Hindi.
- The questions will be set bilingual in English/ Hindi.
- The written test will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 objective type multiple choice questions to be answered in two hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for CISF Recruitment:
- General & Ex-Servicemen : 35 %
- SC/ST/OBC : 33 %
Application fee: Rs.100/- for General and OBC candidates (No fee for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen)
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the application fees by any one of the following methods,
- Through SBI Challan(Payment of Application fee through SBI Challan will be accepted up to 21-03-2018 only)
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit Card of any bank.
How to apply CISF Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidate can apply for this CISF Constable position in online from 19 February 2018 to 19 March 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online Application available from 19 Feb 2018)
- Opening date of online application: 19/02/2018
- Closing date of Online application: 19/03/2018 (UP TO 5:00 PM)
- The payment through SBI Challan: 21/03/2018
- The challan has been generated by them before: 19/03/2018