Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) Engineer for 2018/2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||TAC Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6.50 LPA|
|Venue Date||15 November 2020|
|Last Date||13 November 2020|
- B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.E or M.Tech. from any learning institution (2018/2019 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
How to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 13 November 2020 and attend the drive in online on 15 November 2020.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now