Cisco Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) Engineer for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||TAC Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6.50 LPA|
|Venue Date||6 April 2019|
|Last Date||4 April 2019|
- B.E or B.Tech / MCA / M.E or M.Tech. from any learning institution (2017/2018 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
How to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 4 April 2019 and attend drive at Bangalore on 6 April 2019.