Cisco Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) Engineer for 2017/2018 Batch Engineering graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||TAC Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 6.50 LPA|
|Venue Date||17 June 2018|
|Last Date||14 June 2018|
- B.E or B.Tech degree from any learning institution (2017/18 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
- We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process.
- As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers.
- The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis.
- After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
How to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 June 2018 and attend drive on 17 June 2018.
To Apply: Click here