CIRCOT Recruitment 2021 – ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Young Professional in various disciplines. There are 11 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in-interview on respective dates . The age limit of the candidates should be 21 to 45 years. The educational qualification of the candidates must have passed in Graduate/B.Com . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About CIRCOT: ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (ICAR-CIRCOT) is one of the premier constituent institutes of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India. ICAR-CIRCOT was established in the year 1924 by the then Indian Central Cotton Committee (ICCC) under the name of Technological Laboratory (TL) with the twin objective of assisting cotton breeders in the development of new strains by evaluating various fibre quality parameters and carrying out research on their spinning potential.
CIRCOT Recruitment 2021:
CIRCOT Walk-In-Interview 2021 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||15 January 2021|
Young Professional-I (YP-I):
- Graduate in Chemistry/Agriculture or Diploma holders in relevant Agricultural Sciences. OR
- Graduate /Diploma holder in Civil Engineering OR
- Graduate with at least, 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer science/artificial intelligence/ Operating System/ Software Engineering/computer Graphics OR
- Graduate degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Diploma in Textile Technology/ Apparel and Fashion technology/ Pulp and paper Technology OR
- Graduate in Physics or Diploma in Textile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Technology from a recognized institute/ university
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts):
- B.Com with Minimum 60% Marks from a recognized University/College with minimum 1 year of experience in the field of finance & Accounts.
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology):
- Graduate with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/Information Technology/ Computer Science OR
- Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Applications.
- For General – 21 to 45 years
- Relaxation as per rules for reserved candidates
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) – 08 Posts
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology) – 02 Posts
- Date of Interview : 15 January, 2021
- Reporting time : 09:30 am to 11:30 am
- Interview time : 10:00am to 05:00 pm
(Indian Council of Agricultural Research)
Adenwala Road, Matunga, Mumbai- 400019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now