CIRB Recruitment 2022 – Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) has announced Job vacancies for Skilled/Semi skilled manpower. There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/10th in relevant discipline. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in-interview. The detailed eligibility and application process of CRIB Recruitment are given below.
About CRIB: Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) was established in the year 1985 and started functioning from 1 February, 1985. A sub-campus was later added in December,1987 at Bir Dosanjh, Nabha, District Patiala, Punjab. A highly pedigreed breeding herd of Murrah is established at main campus in Hisar and that of Nili-Ravi buffaloes at sub-campus Nabha. The institute carries out research on various aspects of buffalo improvement including conservation, improvement and propagation of germplasm, development of optimum rations and feeding systems for different categories of buffaloes, enhancement of reproductive efficiency, health management practices for augmenting milk, meat and draught performance of the species.
CIRB Recruitment 2022:
CIRB Recruitment 2022 for Skilled/Semi skilled manpower:
|Job Role||Skilled/Semi skilled manpower|
|Salary||Rs.17000 – 18000/-|
|Interview Date||06,07 June 2022|
- Graduate in Science/ Graduate with computer knowledge. Graduate in Science/ Graduate with computer knowledge. Desirable: One year experience for working in a scientific Project or computer related work.
- 10th pass. Desirable: Minimum one year experience for handling of animals like cattle/buffalo supported with documents
- Skilled/Semi skilled manpower – 21 to 45 years
- Skilled manpower – 02 Posts
- Semi skilled manpower – 06 Posts
- Skilled manpower – Rs.18,000/-
- Semi skilled manpower – Rs.17,000/-
CIRB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CIRB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the duly filled application form along with required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
- Skilled manpower – 06/06/2022
- Semi skilled manpower – 07/06/2022