CIPHET Recruitment 2020– ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology scheduled walk-in-interview for Young Professional-I for 07 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma within the age limit of 21 to 45 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the walk-in-interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with the filled application form on 20 May 2020 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
CIPHET Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Young Professional-I|
|Salary||YP-I: Rs. 15,000/Month|
|Job Location||Punjab/Haryana/Tamil Nadu|
|Venue Location||Ludhiana (Punjab)|
|Venue Date||20 May 2020|
For Young Professional-I:
- Candidates should complete Graduate in Agricultural Science/ Food Science/ Food Technology/Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university Or
- Diploma holder in Engineering/ Technology
Age limit: 21 to 45 years (Relaxation as per Govt rules)
Place wise vacancies:
Young Professional-I – 07 Posts
- Tanda (Hoshiarpur) – 01 post
- Kotakpura (Faridkot) – 01 post
- Rajpura – 01 post
- Fatehabad (Hisar) – 01 post
- Karnal – 01 post
- Tarawari – 01 post
- Thanjavur – 01 post
CIPHET Recruitment Selection Process for Young Professional:
- The selection process will be based on Interview. The screening test will be conducted if required. The questions for screening test will be of objective type in general knowledge and aptitude.
- The interview will be conducted through webinar/ video conferencing using WhatsApp video call conferencing/ Skype. The candidates may appear for the interview personally.
How to apply for CIPHET Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in interview on 20 May 2020 to the following venue and candidates are required to bring his/ her full bio-data duly affixed recent passport size photograph along with photocopies of testimonials/experience etc. However, original documents will also be checked at the time of the interview.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 20 May 2020 Time: 11 AM
CIPHET Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CIPHET Recruitment?
Ans. At present CIPHET having vacancies for Young Professional-I - 07 posts
Q2.Who can apply for CIPHET Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CIPHET Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 20 May 2020 at ICAR-CIPHET
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now