CIPET Recruitment 2019 – Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) Job notification for Supervisory (Technical/Non-Technical) posts of Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer, Scientist, Junior Scientist & Manager. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
CIPET Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer, Scientist, Junior Scientist & Manager|
|Salary||Up to Rs.78,800/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 April 2019|
Senior Technical Officer/Scientist:
- Full time 1st Class M.E./M. Tech in Mech/ Chem/ Polymer Technology with 5 years post qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastics. Or
- Ph.D in Engineering or Science or Technology with 3 years post qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastics.
Technical Officer/Junior Scientist:
- Full time 1st Class M.E./ M.Tech with 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field of Polymers/Plastics. Or
- Ph.D in Polymer Engineering/ Science/ Technology with 1 year post qualification experience in relevant field of Polymers/Plastics.
Manager (Personnel & Administration):
- Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and MBA /Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management from a recognized University / Institute, with minimum 55% marks at Graduation and Post Graduation Level.
- Minimum 10 years post qualification experience in HR, administration, personnel, purchase functions etc. in a reputed organization.
Manager (Finance & Accounts): Full time first class any degree from a recognized University with CA / ICWA/ SAS (Commercial) with 08 years post qualification experience.
Age limit (As on 15.04.2019):
- Senior Technical Officer/Scientist: Up to 40 years.
- Technical Officer/Junior Scientist: Up to 35 years
- Manager: Up to 45 years
- Relaxation as per Government policy
CIPET – Post wise vacancies: 24 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer – 7 Posts
- Technical Officer – 6 Posts
- Scientist – 6 Posts
- Junior Scientist – 3 Posts
- Manager (Personnel & Administration) – 1 Post
- Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Officer/Scientist: Rs.67,700/Month
- Technical Officer/Junior Scientist: Rs.56,100/Month
- Manager: Rs.78,800/Month
CIPET Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in CIPET website www.cipet.gov.in and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 15 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now