CIPET Recruitment 2023: Central Institute of Petrochemical Engineering & Technology (CIPET) notification announced for the post of Lecturer. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
CIPET Recruitment 2023:
CIPET Recruitment 2023 for Lecturer:
|Total vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 30,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last date||09 September 2023|
Lecturer (Plastics Engineering & Technology):
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree with First Class or equivalent in Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline.
- If the candidate has a full-time Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at full-time Bachelors or Masters level.
- Experience: At least 01 year of teaching experience in Polytechnic/Engg. College.
- Preference shall be given to M.E / M. Tech. holder with First Class
- Full-time first Class Master’s degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent with First Class or equivalent at full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s level
- Experience: At least 1 year teaching experience in Polytechnic/Engg. College.
Age Limit: 65 Posts
Salary: Rs. 30,000 – 35,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Lecturer: Plastics Engineering & Technology: 01 Post
- Lecturer: Chemistry: 01 Post
The selection process includes an Interview.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the application form with relevant documents to the mentioned address on or before 09 September 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Joint Director & Head,
CIPET : CSTS – Ranchi,
Note: The outer cover should be super scribed with the name of the position applied for.
CIPET Recruitment 2023 FAQ:
What all are the vacancies available at CIPET Recruitment?
At present, CIPET has vacancies for Lecturer.
Who can apply CIPET Vacancies?
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job.
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date.