CIMAP Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Lucknow, invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Sr. Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) for 23 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ ITI/ 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Interview/ Trade/ Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Competitive Written Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at CIMAP website (www.cimap.res.in) before 02 April 2020 and send the application form through given postal address on or before 22 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible can also apply for:
- NIELIT/NIC Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/ Scientific/Technical Asst
- Bharathidasan University Walk-in Interview 2020 for Technical Assistant
- DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees
CIMAP Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Sr. Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant/ Technician/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)|
|Last Date||02 April 2020|
Senior Technical Officer (2):
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Plant Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences/ Agricultural Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Agronomy with 55% Marks and 05 years experience in related area.
Senior Technical Officer (1):
- M. Pharma in Pharmacognosy with 55% of marks and 02 years experience in related area.
- B.E/B.Tech in any discipline with 55% marks with two years experience in marketing and finanace.
- M.Sc. in Agriculture (Agronomy/Economics)/ Agronomy with 55% marks with two years experience in the relevant area.
- First class B.Sc. in Botany/ Agricultural Sciences/ Plant Sciences with 01 year full time professional qualification or 01 year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- SSC/10th Pass with science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in the following trades or National/State Trade certificate or two years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution.
- Trades: Electrician/Electrical, Pump Operator-cum Mechanic/ Mechanic Agriculture Machinery/ Mechanic (Tractor)/ Mechanic repair & maintenance of Heavy Vehicles, Boiler
Attendant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/ Data Entry Operator, Library & Information Science, Horticulture.
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 10+2/XII or its equivalent with Commerce as one of the subjects and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit (07.04.2020):
- Sr. Technical Officer (2): 40 years
- Sr. Technical Officer (1): 35 years
- Technical Assistant/Technician/Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Sr. Technical Officer (2): 03 posts
- Sr. Technical Officer (1): 04 posts
- Technical Assistant: 04 posts
- Technician: 11 posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): 01 post
- Sr. Technical Officer (2): Rs.67,700-2,08,700
- Sr. Technical Officer (1): Rs.56,100-1,77,500
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400
- Technician/Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A): Rs.19,900-63,200
CIMAP Recruitment Selection Process:
For Sr. Technical Officer (1)/ Sr. Technical Officer (2):
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
For Technical Assistant/Technician:
- Selection will be based on the Trade/Skill Test.
- Those who qualify in the trade/skill test will be invited for a competitive written examination.
- The final merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
For Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A):
- Selection will be based on the Typing Test/Competitive Written Examination.
- Typing speed test will only be qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
- The merit list (on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Paper-II ) will only comprise of those candidates who have qualified the proficiency test in typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Application fee: Rs.100/-
Note: The candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PwD/Abroad candidates and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for CIMAP Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at CIMAP website (www.cimap.res.in) on or before 02 April 2020. After completion of the online application, the duly signed hard copy of online application form along with required documents send it to the given postal address on or before 22 April 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants,
- Start date for Registration for Online Application: 4 March 2020; 10.00 Hrs. IST
- Last date for registration for Online application: 2 April 2020; 23:59 Hrs. IST
- Last date for Fee Submission Online/Offline: 3 April 2020; 16:00 Hrs. IST
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 7 April 2020; 23.59Hrs. IST
- Last date for Receipt of printout copy of application alongwith all relevant documents at CIMAP: 22 April 2020; 17:30Hrs. IST
CIMAP Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CIMAP Recruitment?
Ans. At present CIMAP having vacancies for Sr. Technical Officer/ Technical Assistant/ Technician/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) - 23 posts.
Q2.Who can apply CIMAP Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/ITI/12th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CIMAP Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at CIMAP website (www.cimap.res.in) and send the application through postal
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now